Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown vs Drake almost done for Sept 15th! Would it outsell Chavez vs Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB vs Drake sells way more, easily.

Comment

Damn, I wouldn't buy it. However this isn't really about boxing, so it would bring in a lot of every day type people just out of curiosity...

Yet that is A LOT of money for 2 guys to "fight" that aren't even real fighters. I think I would rather see them with MMA rules to what happens when they can just go all out as boxing takes a lot of skills to make it enjoyable IMO.

At the end of the day, if this pops off I think Brown will Rihanna Drake!

Comment

I wouldn't pay for two toolbags to throw down...i would pay for Drake to fight Martinez and Chris Brown to fight Chavez jr, now those are fights that would sell 3 to 4 million each............make it happen.

Comment

I am a boxing fan, a boxing fan

Comment

I think it'd probably sell more because they have more fans than martinez-chavez combined. but it would be a joke of a fight. yeah they trained for it but it should be like 5 3 minute rounds and with a 10oz or 12 at most. cmon they are guys. i dont think any of the guys will knock each other and it would be a slappy pillow fight neither guy would have scratches in the end. they would only land 10 percent of their shots and i wouldnt be surprise if its lesser. this would do great business if they just put martinez-chavez in their undercard. chavez would ko both these guys in 3 1 minute rounds. even with 24 oz gloves i believe so. overall, not good for boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X