No announcement yet.

I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met this fine girl today

Problem is after talking for a few hours on the phone i ask her how old she is she says 18,one part of me says she was 6 when i graduated highschool the other says fck the sht out of her am i to old at 30 to date an 18 yearold.

Does she know you're 30?

Comment

Why are you thinking about her when she was 6 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Does she know you're 30?
        Yup shes cool with it and my baby,and the few mins she held him i could tell he liked her he usually cries when i hand him over to anyone including family,and form the little dialogue we have had she acts like she is 25.Its just hard to get over the age difference.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Yup shes cool with it and my baby,and the few mins she held him i could tell he liked her he usually cries when i hand him over to anyone including family,and form the little dialogue we have had she acts like she is 25.Its just hard to get over the age difference.

You already brought her around your kid?? That's a no no, she is too young and inexperienced, I don't care how old she acts. Bang her and hang out rarely. That is all she is brotha, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            You already brought her around your kid?? That's a no no, she is too young and inexperienced, I don't care how old she acts. Bang her and hang out rarely. That is all she is brotha, trust me.
            I met her with my kid,im looking for a girlfriend between work and other sht i have no time to date,i think im gonna just see how it goes.

Wheres Bossy and Lorily when i need them.

Comment

I met her with my kid,im looking for a girlfriend between work and other sht i have no time to date,i think im gonna just see how it goes.

Wheres Bossy and Lorily when i need them.

Haha I am telling you she doesn't know herself, she is too young. What don't you get??? She is made to shag and only that. If you keep this going you will have two kids to take care of yours and that damn teen.

Listen you want to hope for the best but she does not have the mental maturity to be girlfriend material. Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                Haha I am telling you she doesn't know herself, she is too young. What don't you get??? She is made to shag and only that. If you keep this going you will have two kids to take care of yours and that damn teen.

Listen you want to hope for the best but she does not have the mental maturity to be girlfriend material. Goodluck
                Good points sir.

Comment

Good points sir.
                  haha I know trust me. Young and fine but just not ready to connect onto the same page you are on, it is damn near impossible. But...... fu#k her brains out, and show her, "hey I have experience in tappin that ass baby, enjoy the pain" haha.

It's exciting isn't it lol

Any concerns while I'm online my friend?

Comment

My game is pathetic. Hope you close that one.

I can't pull a damn thing

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X