No announcement yet.

Khan wants to make his WW debut in home town football stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    And what gives you that idiotic impression?
    ******s have these weird brainwaves

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I really hope he fights either Victor Ortiz or Devon Alexander. It would put him in line to fight Floyd if he were to beat one of those guys.
      Could happen but I think GB would rather have Ortiz fight Devon for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        And what gives you that idiotic impression?
        Maybe it's the fact that he has said in the past that Matthew Hatton is a ''big name on his radar''!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          Maybe it's the fact that he has said in the past that Matthew Hatton is a ''big name on his radar''!
          Your a kevin mitchell fan right? He is fighitng Barrera ffs

Comment

khan vs ortiz at bolton's stadium that would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              That was before he lost to Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Could happen but I think GB would rather have Ortiz fight Devon for some reason

I really hope Alexander vs. Guerrero and Khan vs. Ortiz happens instead.

I have a feeling we'll see Khan vs. Guerrero (not a bad fight if Guerrero beats Aydin and looks good at 147) and Ortiz vs. Alexander though.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  @ people that don't bother to read the fukin thing....he clearly says he wants to bring a top 10 American over here.
                  I am wondering who is willing to be boo'd by 90 thousand people... I am thinking Shane Mosley. Anything for a check!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    I am wondering who is willing to be boo'd by 90 thousand people... I am thinking Shane Mosley. Anything for a check!
                    Mosely's not top 10 and Khan would be lucky to do a third of that number.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I really hope Alexander vs. Guerrero and Khan vs. Ortiz happens instead.

I have a feeling we'll see Khan vs. Guerrero (not a bad fight if Guerrero beats Aydin and looks good at 147) and Ortiz vs. Alexander though.
                      I also think it could be Guerrero, he's shown interest in fighting Khan and I don't think he'll mind fighting in the UK. Devon doesn't want the fight imo at this stage especially in the UK.

For some reason I prefer a fight with Mike Jones if he comes through against Bailey and picks up the IBF belt that would be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X