Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Dib: Thank God I Finally Got Away From 50 Cent!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 responded on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnT2QvML2-/

Comment

All that glitters ain't gold. 50 could have did it right but he brought the hip hop/rap mentallity into the corporate world of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Good & bad. In Tokyo good. In at least one area of japan, they have dog fighting!

Jhonny is hard headed too! He stops walking when he wants to, I just keep walking and he gives up after a bit.

We need to make a dog thread!

i was just about to suggest you do that since this is supposedly a boxing forum, and its turning into "hey look at my dog isnt it/he/she cute??"

but hey im not hating , they are cute

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          What kind of dog you got? Post pic pls
          i have a suggestion, go to google or twitter and type cute dog in the search engine, there you go.. here try to talk boxing , and stop encouraging others to make it into animal planet

btw i love animals but i came here for boxing, so ***** please.

why u got a pic of pavlik (without a bottle of jack daniels in his hand) anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
            i was just about to suggest you do that since this is supposedly a boxing forum, and its turning into "hey look at my dog isnt it/he/she cute??"

but hey im not hating , they are cute
            Thanks buddy. I was feeling that too. That's why I suggested it. But Jhonny and the other dog are cute.

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
              i have a suggestion, go to google or twitter and type cute dog in the search engine, there you go.. here try to talk boxing , and stop encouraging others to make it into animal planet

btw i love animals but i came here for boxing, so ***** please.

why u got a pic of pavlik (without a bottle of jack daniels in his hand) anyway
              I like how you photo shopped that girl into your pic. Sad man.

Comment

haha photoshopped? i must be some kind of master with the PC, are you serious , go check my twitter Ric Viper Dyhr @Ctr1AltDefeat

its my wife , i think you are the sad man taking facts into consideration , actually suggesting i photoshopped her hahaha if u check my twitter you will find video too'
                are you suggesting i made that as well?

maybe you should get out more

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                  I like how you photo shopped that girl into your pic. Sad man.
                  still jerking off yo my twitter pics , lol . sad man

Comment

Working...
                  X