Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The shoulder roll doesnt work against southpaws.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shoulder roll doesnt work against southpaws.......

Lol................lol.........lol......lol

If manny let his hands go it would have been a much more competitive fight...

Manny pulled a John molina tonight

Comment

Well, in theory it shouldn't, Floyd is just that damn good!

He also showed it against Ortiz so I don't know why people would be so surprised though.

Comment

Whatever that was sure did though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Floyd was controlling the distance perfectly for most of the rounds. Manny also wasn't in any hurry to rush Floyd after feeling a few sharp counters.

Comment

Floyd never shoulder rolled, that is what impressed the hell out of me. Manny couldn't learn to cut off the ring and Floyd learned how to not do something he's been doing his entire life. That's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Why you think most floyd opponents throw few punches?? It has to be something floyd does if majority of the fighters work rate drops when they are in front of him

Comment

He didn't use the shoulder roll dude -_- where you too drunk by the time it started. It was all about his reflexes and timing tonight

Comment

Its not only the shoulder roll, it his upper body movement. Hes one slippery guy to catch clean multiple amount of times in one sequence.

Comment

Floyd is something else,best fight i have ever witnessed

Comment

Working...
                    X