Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what ya gonna watch May 2nd?

Canelo vs Kirkland on HBO
    Or Mayweather vs Cotto 2 on PPV

Personally, I'll never watch another Mayweather PPV unless he fights Pacquaio so I'll be saving my Money and watching Canelo- Kirkland..
    Obviously this is assuming Canelo Kirkland is not on PPV which would be ridiculous lol.
    Mayweather vs Cotto 2 on PPV
    21.95%
    78.05%
    Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 01-21-2015, 04:49 PM.

I'm going to watch the same thing I will be watching on May 1st.

****!

Comment

I will sooner stand on my head pissing in my own mouth in the back ground of the Pope's speech on Christmas morning than pay money into the Duck's pocket for a second consecutive rematch nobody wants to see.

Comment

Just for the simple fact that this could be one of Mayweather's last two fights...i'm going to go with the Sho PPV...plus you can bet it's going to be a nice undercard to go along with it.

Comment

And I'm not saying Mayweather Cotto is a bad fight if fought at 155 or above but anything but the Manny fight is a clear duck by Floyd and grounds for never paying for another of his fights again.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Just for the simple fact that this could be one of Mayweather's last two fights...i'm going to go with the Sho PPV...plus you can bet it's going to be a nice undercard to go along with it.
            Why would you bet on that?
            You must enjoy watching Mickey Bey fight I guess

Comment

But if the floyd-cotto is not a ppv then i'll watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Or Mayweather vs Cotto 2 on PPV

Personally, I'll never watch another Mayweather PPV unless he fights Pacquaio so I'll be saving my Money and watching Canelo- Kirkland..
                Obviously this is assuming Canelo Kirkland is not on PPV which would be ridiculous lol.
                I dont buy PPVs but I'm not even gonna bother streaming/downloading this crap.

I will tune into Canelo beating on Kirkland tho

Comment

If it's truly regular HBO than I'll go with that. Don't want to pay for a fight I've already seen (really don't see any other outcome than 9-3 or 8-4).

Comment

I will be watching boxing one way or another while you guys are steadily complaining about something. Yeesh. I got a strong feeling you guys dont watch fights on FoxSports1 or NBCSports. Support the fights in the ring, not the hypothetical ones that have not happened. YEESH!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X