Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is still sharp but has been proving his toughness since his return in 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    can you really give any credit for the marquez and maidana II wins?

he pulled so many stops and had so many advantages that to me personally, him beating them under those circumstances doesn't amount to much of an accomplishment
    The maidana fights are classic Floyd. Fight a guy coming off a high profile, impressive win. In this case maidana beat an over hyped guy in broner and convinces the public that he's some threat. The guys listed are jokes, Ortiz? Guerrero? come on.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      No, it means I responded and then when it posted I noticed you added more.
      you mad bro. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dante_1 View Post
        you mad bro. deal with it.
        I'm not. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          LMAO! This dude actually included Mitchell, Baldomir, Ortiz, Hatton, and Guerrero on Floyd's resume like they were good wins......LMFAO!

Cotto, Clottey, Bradley > Anything Floyd's done at WW.

Hell, Bradley > anything Floyd's done at WW.

LMFAO! This noob actually included Baldomir, Ortiz, Hatton, and Guerrero to pump up Floyd's resume! Bradley could beat everyone on Floyd's WW resume. Are you joking?
          these floyd fanatics are very sad people hahahahahahaha.

they know floyd's resume is mediocre. seriously, one of floyd's best wins is beating a very green hyped up 21-22 year old who only had one decent win on his resume (trout).

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            these floyd fanatics are very sad people hahahahahahaha.

they know floyd's resume is mediocre. seriously, one of floyd's best wins is beating a very green hyped up 21-22 year old who only had one decent win on his resume (trout).
            My man, Floyd quit the sport for 2 years. Imagine if Pac quit the sport like a little ***** for 2 years. We wouldn't hear the end of it. It would be the biggest stain on Pac's career, and Floyd fans would bring it up 24/7.

Floyd quit like a little ***** for 2 years after beating the nightmare fighter, Ricky Hatton!!! LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by White_Knight View Post
              Fair enough, beating a 36-year-old you dragged up 9 pounds and then cheated on the scales an extra 2 pounds is a great win.
              Your only saying that crap to discredit the humiliation. We all know Floyd made history with that performance. No fighter in history can fight that exact same version of JMM and do all those moves. Not no damn Pernell or SRL. They may beat the snot out of JMM, but no fighter in history will ever show those skills again. It will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                can you really give any credit for the marquez and maidana II wins?

he pulled so many stops and had so many advantages that to me personally, him beating them under those circumstances doesn't amount to much of an accomplishment
                Hell yea you can give credit. He didnt just beat JMM he humiliated him. Made him look the same as Canelo and Mosley but Mosley was old, and Canelo was young so it all compensated for JMM being pulled up in weight?

He made them look FOOLISH. People only talk about the weight to make excuses for why Floyd is so freaking sharp in his prime. But thats not going to work because no fighter in history can show those skills against that version of JMM. They may beat him worse than Floyd, but they wont show the skills he showed. It will never happen in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                X