No announcement yet.

The Death of the "Superfight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Death of the "Superfight"

I am far from a Floyd fan or Pac fan with that said both sides have been to blame.

When Pac was at his apex Floyd wanted tests Pac did not "Let the commission do it's job" remember that?

Then it was Arum (who robbed Pac blind and will continue to do so) was looking to build a stadium for the fight. That was absurd.

Then Pac fights JMM a 3rd time most people thought he lost (I did)

Then Pac fights Timmy and gets robbed and earns the sympathy that JMM had been getting, but the plan backfires on Arum because no one wants to see the rematch.

Then Pac gets sparked by JMM and the Pac train is officially derailed (all the hype died that night and the end of the gravy train for an ATG fighter)

Floyd fights some red headed unbeaten 40 something fight novice who generates all of the interest and the money and PPV #s for that fight (just like Oscar did before him) And Floyd plays keep away for 12 rounds (and beautifully I must add) And Floyd once again declares he is the PPV king

The comeback in China against a B level punching bag, and Pac boxes beautifully but gets no credit for it, and the PPV #s officially declare the king is dead.

Now Arum greases some palms at the W.B.C. (WE BE CHEATING) and Pac is now the 1 contender for Floyd's belt, and Floyd says fu@c that **** I won't be railroaded into a fight and line Arum's pockets at the same time.

IMO can't blame either side pro boxing is a business first a sport second, it's all about the money, Arum is looking to cash Pac out and now Floyd is not buying.

That fight is WELL past it's sale date anyway.

Flame on!

Stand Back....

[QUOTE=U_TALKING_2_ME?;14055940]I am far from a Floyd fan or Pac fan with that said both sides have been to blame.

When Pac was at his apex Floyd wanted tests Pac did not "Let the commission do it's job" remember that?

Then it was Arum (who robbed Pac blind and will continue to do so) was looking to build a stadium for the fight. That was absurd.

Then Pac fights JMM a 3rd time most people thought he lost (I did)

Then Pac fights Timmy and gets robbed and earns the sympathy that JMM had been getting, but the plan backfires on Arum because no one wants to see the rematch.

Then Pac gets sparked by JMM and the Pac train is officially derailed (all the hype died that night and the end of the gravy train for an ATG fighter)

Floyd fights some red headed unbeaten 40 something fight novice who generates all of the interest and the money and PPV #s for that fight (just like Oscar did before him) And Floyd plays keep away for 12 rounds (and beautifully I must add) And Floyd once again declares he is the PPV king

The comeback in China against a B level punching bag, and Pac boxes beautifully but gets no credit for it, and the PPV #s officially declare the king is dead.

Now Arum greases some palms at the W.B.C. (WE BE CHEATING) and Pac is now the 1 contender for Floyd's belt, and Floyd says fu@c that **** I won't be railroaded into a fight and line Arum's pockets at the same time.

IMO can't blame either side pro boxing is a business first a sport second, it's all about the money, Arum is looking to cash Pac out and now Floyd is not buying.

That fight is WELL past it's sale date anyway.

Flame on![/QUOTE

*******s attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You speak the truth just like I ask why there's no one riding Manny's rear end on why he didn't go solo when his contract with Top Rank expired so this fight could have been over and done with. Instead he renewed his butt pounding with Top Rank, which IMO was so he wouldn't have to fight Floyd. But no one wants to see the writing on the wall with this guy. They ignore the lies about taking less money when we all know $40mil is nothing to sneeze at for any fighter, especially one that balked at taking a little test so he could show not only Floyd, but also make Floyd look foolish if it turned out he was not juicing. But once again IMO any dude that won't prove another or call anyone's bluff has something to hide.... They never in Pacroid's camp frustrating him & his team about why why why why why & why......... But you do have a point.........

Comment

real business.......floyd scared.......on my life and ehthang.....used ta fuks wit dude but he cotton candy

Comment

Yes, you can blame somebody. You have one guy saying "yes, I will fight, it's what the fans want," then you have the other guy saying, "I will never fight him, where was he in 98', he has so and so problems, he's gotten knocked out, he doesn't have my ppv numbers, take the test, etc." The list goes on and on. You have to be blind not to see that Mayweather has ducked and dodged opponents in the past, and the Pacquiao fight is no exception.

Comment

^^^^^^ real business ma dude

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
            Yes, you can blame somebody. You have one guy saying "yes, I will fight, it's what the fans want," then you have the other guy saying, "I will never fight him, where was he in 98', he has so and so problems, he's gotten knocked out, he doesn't have my ppv numbers, take the test, etc." The list goes on and on. You have to be blind not to see that Mayweather has ducked and dodged opponents in the past, and the Pacquiao fight is no exception.
            Yes, pretty much and this is "money" Mayweather who doesn't fight for belts or fans but money and he has a willing opponent that will make him more money than anyone and comes up with all kinds of excuses not to fight him.

Comment

read my sig ... you floyd f@gs just cant read between the lines with what floyd has been sayin , he dont want none of pac ...

we know some of you are very loyal but jesus have a lil sense , floyd has been given you clues, hints , signs whatever....he's scared

Comment

It is what it is! Unless or until Pac leaves Arum, its a no-go.

Comment

Originally posted by dontrell View Post
                  real business.......floyd scared.......on my life and ehthang.....used ta fuks wit dude but he cotton candy
                  Damn homie, English next time please.

Comment

After seeing what Mosley did to Manny, it was no longer a super fight for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X