Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jodie Arias, will she get the death penalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodie Arias, will she get the death penalty?

From my understanding, Arizona is a death penalty state but you have to prove "cruelty" in the murder case to get the death penalty. I don't understand how they can determine that but I guess that will take another 2 weeks at least.

She was found guilty for 1st degree murder but will she get the death penalty. For the record, I'm against the death penalty and I hope she just spends the rest of her miserable life behind bars.

What's her story, Cua?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      From my understanding, Arizona is a death penalty state but you have to prove "cruelty" in the murder case to get the death penalty. I don't understand how they can determine that but I guess that will take another 2 weeks at least.

She was found guilty for 1st degree murder but will she get the death penalty. For the record, I'm against the death penalty and I hope she just spends the rest of her miserable life behind bars.

I've been following the trial and i heard it on the radio when the verdict was handed out

I also heard she asked for the death penalty now, would she get it? I doubt it...does she deserve it hmmmmmmm well you know what i think

stabbing someone 30 times then shooting them in the forehead and going to dinner the next day hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        What's her story, Cua?
        She murdered her ex boyfriend by stabbing him like 30 times, slitting his throat then shooting him. She has changed her story multiple times. At first she said she wasn't there when he was killed. Next she said intruders came in and murdered him and attacked her. Then she finally admitted to killing him in self defense. She says she has no recollection of the murder and says he was mentally and physically abusive to her.

Comment

the reason everybody (including me) was fascinated with this case was because she was hot and the kinky sex testimony otherwise nobody would really care about it

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            She murdered her ex boyfriend by stabbing him like 30 times, slitting his throat then shooting him. She has changed her story multiple times. At first she said she wasn't there when he was killed. Next she said intruders came in and murdered him and attacked her. Then she finally admitted to killing him in self defense. She says she has no recollection of the murder and says he was mentally and physically abusive to her.
            Damn, has she had any tests done by the doctor(s)?

Death penalty is too easy, if she's a mentally sound person, let her rot in prison. Could not imagine the mental anguish you'd go through being locked up like a bird for the rest of your life.

Comment

She's stated that she'd prefer the death penalty.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of reverse psychology thing so people think she is worse off by going to jail and that way she gets to live.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=19106058

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                stabbing someone 30 times then shooting them in the forehead and going to dinner the next day hmmmmmmmm
                Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                She murdered her ex boyfriend by stabbing him like 30 times, slitting his throat then shooting him.

WTF?? This B1TCH deserves death! I'm not talking easy lethal injection death either, I'm talking jumper cables on the nipples while she's laying on a metal box spring and ZAPPING the **** till her heart stops.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  WTF?? This B1TCH deserves death! I'm not talking easy lethal injection death either, I'm talking jumper cables on the nipples while she's laying on a metal box spring and ZAPPING the **** till her heart stops.
                  I'm sure I've watched **** that included something like that.

Maybe sell the tape to a **** company and donate all the earnings to the victims family?

Wow, I'm a genius.
                  Last edited by Barn; 05-09-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Wtf!

I just called the police and sent them to your house to check your basement lol

Comment

Working...
                    X