Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's better at blue collar jobs - latinos or black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from my experience, it's the Guidos I hate to work with the most. always complaining about everything. they never want to do manual labor, even though the job requires it.

we always get the **** jobs because we are apprenticing for being bartenders as barbacks. so the bartenders have us do all the bull**** but i don't complain about it because in a few months i'll be a bartender too and won't be doing the ****... but this ****ing Guido kid cries about everything and always is quick to brag about his "biceps" but as soon as we are lifting **** and hauling stuff around he's tired, hungry and crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
      Nah motherfucker.

It was named after the Anglo American Establishment, aka, the New World Order.

White guys from N.Y, England and Germany run this country.

Blue collar was named blue collar cuz' white people that run shit look at minorities who do the manual labor as smurfs.

Step off coward.
      sometimes i wonder if even you take yourself seriously because everyone here surely don't.
      the government is under your bed and they are plotting to take your underwear tonight. go gettum boy!...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        sometimes i wonder if even you take yourself seriously because everyone here surely don't.
        the government is under your bed and they are plotting to take your underwear tonight. go gettum boy!...
        Sometimes I wonder if you're really as dumb as you come off.

I'm pretty sure you are you fucking emo faggot.

Vote Kerry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
          Sometimes I wonder if you're really as dumb as you come off.

I'm pretty sure you are you fucking emo faggot.

Vote Kerry!!!
          **** kerry and it wasn't like bush was any better so **** him too.
          also, **** you for being the 'tard that you are and assuming that i'm a kerry sympathizer when i wasn't even old enough to vote that election.

and you seem like an insecure bitter man who doesn't have a life, hides in the basement on the computer 24/7 with tinfoil on his head.

calling people stupid doesn't make you any less of an idiot. you are only fooling yourself.

Comment

whores are the best at everything

Comment

**** kerry and it wasn't like bush was any better so **** him too.
              also, **** you for being the 'tard that you are and assuming that i'm a kerry sympathizer when i wasn't even old enough to vote that election.

and you seem like an insecure bitter man who doesn't have a life, hides in the basement on the computer 24/7 with tinfoil on his head.

calling people stupid doesn't make you any less of an idiot. you are only fooling yourself.
              Shut up you emo bitch coward. I've seen you post enough to know you're a bitch ass clown that is hooked on the left/right paradigm like a brokeback hooker is hooked on crack.

You will eventually figure out that you're being fucked by both sides, but you're such an arrogant little twat **** that you'll never admit that people before you already warned you about it and you ignored it cuz' you were too fucking stupid.

Step 1: admit you're a dumb **** that knows NOTHING.

Your kind are the reason the people are losing ground and will never win. Cuz' they're stupidly stubborned to the point of utter ******ation.

How much more evidence do you need before you stop being a fucking agent of disinfo?

You'll learn when its too late, cuz' thats how fags like you are programmed to behave.

Show some sack scumbag and sit down when I'm talking to you.

You're a democrat supporter and if I have to dig up your entire post history to embarrass your sorry ass, I'll do it.

Step down coward.

Comment

if white collar jobs were named after whites.. then what the hell was blue collar named after?

it was named the way it was because of the color of the collar of the shirts thats all.
                Queer ass leftwing faqqot. White collar is for whites and blue is for the different people. All the NWO minions wear white collars while the slaves wear blue.

**** thinks democrats are his savior

Makes me wanna vomit

Bootlicking turd

Comment

Nobody takes a leftwing **** like u seriously.

Comment

Edited like a white pu*sy...
                    Last edited by dj Ramos; 12-11-2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

rednecks are best at blue collar.

Comment

Working...
                      X