Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best chance of defeating a Klitschko in the next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    IF david haye fights wald in 2011, I think haye wins

Comment

none of them has any chance... But if I had to pick then I'd say Odlanier Solis since he will soon become Vitali's mandatory, and Vitali is getting older so he has tiny chance maybe at causing the upset.

Comment

david haye and Tomasz Adamek

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          IF david haye fights wald in 2011, I think haye wins
          David Haye isn't much better than for example Eddie Chambers. I don't see what David Haye will be able to do differently against Wlad than all others. If he finds the balls to fight Wlad he will end up as all other Klitschko victims.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
            David Haye isn't much better than for example Eddie Chambers.
            I think Chambers is better than Haye.

But Haye will never fight a good, prime heavyweight like Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
              David Haye isn't much better than for example Eddie Chambers. I don't see what David Haye will be able to do differently against Wlad than all others. If he finds the balls to fight Wlad he will end up as all other Klitschko victims.
              First, Haye is more powerful than chambers, and faster both hand and foot speed.
              Better overall movement and boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                Vitali said after the Briggs fight he will have two or three more fights and then retire. He says he's enjoying fighting.

So if he's having fun and making money, so why stop fighting?
                True. But I don't see how beating the likes of Adamek, Solis, and Povetkin will add anything to the Klitschko brothers already impressive resumes. I respect that Vitali and Wlad enjoy the fight game, but boxing isn't a sport you want to fight for fun in. However, I guess there is no harm fighting the current crop of HW fighters for another 6 months, until Haye grows a pair and decides to step up. But if Haye never makes the leap, I think the Klitschko's should seriously consider retirement and let some of the younger Eastern European contenders vie for a slice of HW glory.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                  True. But I don't see how beating the likes of Adamek, Solis, and Povetkin will add anything to the Klitschko brothers already impressive resumes. I respect that Vitali and Wlad enjoy the fight game, but boxing isn't a sport you want to fight for fun in. However, I guess there is no harm fighting the current crop of HW fighters for another 6 months, until Haye grows a pair and decides to step up. But if Haye never makes the leap, I think the Klitschko's should seriously consider retirement and let some of the younger Eastern European contenders vie for a slice of HW glory.
                  I think if Vitali fought and defeated Haye, unifying all the titles, he might then retire.

There are some very good up and comers like Wilder, Price, Glazkov, Pulev and Helenius who might eventually have a chance against a Klitschko, but they need to improve with more experience in the pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    I think if Vitali fought and defeated Haye, unifying all the titles, he might then retire.

There are some very good up and comers like Wilder, Price, Glazkov, Pulev and Helenius, but they need more experience in the pro game.
                    Defo need more experince before going anywhere near world level.
                    The haye fight has to happen and will imo

Comment

Only chicken boy Haye can do it...

Comment

Working...
                      X