Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"ped"vetkin should only fight for the ped belt

"ped"vetkin should be called the ped chump and only be allowed to fight for the ped belt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      "ped"vetkin should be called the ped chump and only be allowed to fight for the ped belt!!!
      Bwahaha I love it

"PEDpion in recess"

Comment

But why?

Why should he be in recess? He just defended the title against Arreola. He said he's trying to be back by January 2017. That's a 6 month space. There are current champs who take longer to defend their title. He's the champ mr promotor! Deal with it. Until Povetkin gets his fair opportunity, inside the ring, nothing can be made of the situation. I got Wilder winning SD if it happens in Russia or America. One judge will have a crazy score for Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
          Why should he be in recess? He just defended the title against Arreola. He said he's trying to be back by January 2017. That's a 6 month space. There are current champs who take longer to defend their title. He's the champ mr promotor! Deal with it. Until Povetkin gets his fair opportunity, inside the ring, nothing can be made of the situation. I got Wilder winning SD if it happens in Russia or America. One judge will have a crazy score for Povetkin
          Arreola was a voluntary, Wilder is required to fight his mandatory within 12 months of his last mandatory defence.

Comment

Wtf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Arreola was a voluntary, Wilder is required to fight his mandatory within 12 months of his last mandatory defence.
              They should just make areolla mandatory cos pedvkin cheated

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                Arreola was a title defense ?

Comment

P4p ped list for sure!

Originally posted by tyrone biggums! View Post
                  bwahaha i love it

"pedpion in recess"
                  he's on the p4p ped list for sure lmfao!

Comment

He should be a champ in recess if he cannot defend at least once in a full calendar year from last defense. So we will see how he heals. The Povetkin camp is very delusional. They fail a test both samples and they feel everyone else should be punished except them. Firstly they have to pass a test ASAP and throughly a signed contract training Period and fight night. Now because of faling a test they should have to fight and win a eliminator. This should be against wilders choice from the top 10 as wilder was going to be the one at risk

Comment

Genious idea letting wilder pick from the top 10. He was at risk from the dirty enhanced povetkin if not caught his life at risk from the stronger faster harder hitting better stamina cheater. I will pick his challenger in 5

Comment

Working...
                      X