No announcement yet.

Obama crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Thats why u live in the land of betas, hell yall not even allowed to have toothbrushes u green teef mudasucka
    LMAO!!! That made my morning. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      'What a fuggen beta'

this hasn't been posted yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Only paranoid white people make this claim for which there is zero proof, none. I'm not going to sit and let conspiracy theorists convince me that unicorns are calling the shots at the Pentagon. It ain't gonna happen dude. There is no crusade to take away guns, only a gun industry willing to stoke racial animus and whatever fears they need to, to keep idiots buying more guns for which they will have no need. Again, maybe the EVIL government (headed by a black dude) is going to see the need to disarm Americans (which is delusional) but I don't see any signs of that. Obama could tell some people the sun is out, and simply because he said it, they'll say it's night.

All of the people that I know of that talk about the government coming in and taking away guns are white, and pretty much all of them are pretty uneducated or focused on homeschooling or controlling the uteri of my daughters. Seriously, these people are not very smart or empathetic, which is why it's so easy for them to gloss over mass murder with guns and start chasing after faeries that whisper stupid **** like, "guns don't kill people, people kill people." No mother****ing **** dude. ****ing dumb as ****. Really?!?!?!?!? This is the kind of silly ass **** I get back?

Guns are not designed to light fires, mend the injured, assist with baking cakes or stroking ****s. Guns were designed to be used to kill and do it in the most efficient and swift way possible. If a person had to get killed by any other means would the killing still happen? Look at other cultures with access to guns for whatever reason they seem to lack the America's thirst for gun violence.

To take this back to the topic, if a country fails to question its policies in the wake of a bloodbath, what does it say about hat country? I'm NOT saying take all the guns away, I'm saying, damn shouldn't we be looking at ourselves and why we're so ****ing paranoid?
        Impressive 49 posts before somebody starts talking **** about 'Ol whitey, time for some homework on your part, you need to do a little more research on this administration and its views on guns then, an all out ban has been in works along with eroding the Constitution even further, more the enough proof but seeing how it's all from the white mans point of view it must be paranoia !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          Impressive 49 posts before somebody starts talking **** about 'Ol whitey, time for some homework on your part, you need to do a little more research on this administration and its views on guns then, an all out ban has been in works along with eroding the Constitution even further, more the enough proof but seeing how it's all from the white mans point of view it must be paranoia !
          Links please on the grand conspiracy by 'Ol Darky aka Obama?

Comment

Yes I do, he's a human being. Simply because he's the president doesn't mean he isn't allowed feelings. When kids get annihilated, that's pretty ****ing tragic dude....
            He wasnt crying when it ACTUALLY happened 4yrs ago tho, why all of a sudden

a president should never be seen crying, thats just my opinion, he can do that in the bathroom after the speech, not for the world to see. . . . Bush wouldnt've cried

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              He wasnt crying when it ACTUALLY happened 4yrs ago tho, why all of a sudden

a president should never be seen crying, thats just my opinion, he can do that in the bathroom after the speech, not for the world to see. . . . Bush wouldnt've cried
              Before he's a president he's a father dude and we can't read his mind. The world should see men of power being what they are, human beings. Not crying isn't going to change **** in the world and if it matters so much, do you have statistics to back your concerns about tears and world leaders? You may not think it's good to cry, cool but human beings were gifted with a wide range of emotion for a reason. so if you're going to cry why not let it be over children that were massacred. Right?

Also, he held back tears when the event happened. How can crying over dead children be politicized? Don't they deserve tears?

Comment

Links please on the grand conspiracy by 'Ol Darky aka Obama?
                Links? come on stop being lazy and slip on your work boots a start looking, no conspiracy just plan in your face proof, Obamas administration duckeds dodged and weaved the US Constitution every chance he can, it not hard to see what Obama really thinks of this Country, one look at his mentors could tell you that, he's a fraud !

Comment

Before he's a president he's a father dude and we can't read his mind. The world should see men of power being what they are, human beings. Not crying isn't going to change **** in the world and if it matters so much, do you have statistics to back your concerns about tears and world leaders? You may not think it's good to cry, cool but human beings were gifted with a wide range of emotion for a reason. so if you're going to cry why not let it be over children that were massacred. Right?

Also, he held back tears when the event happened. How can crying over dead children be politicized? Don't they deserve tears?
                  and every president before him also had kids.

Im just saying its a force, its not that they dont deserve tears, let him cry over them all week while hes home or golfing or whatever, but not in front of the world like that, it's not going to change the congresses mind on his gun orders, its not going to bring those kids back. Truman didn't cry in public when we dropped nukes killing close to 170,000 people, FDR didnt cry in public during the great depression or when the Japs bombed pearl Harbor, Bush didnt cry when 9/11 happened.

at least not PUBLICLY, as i said before, if he wants to cry in private let em cry till he drowns, but not for all our enemies to see

we wont see eye to eye on this friend

Comment

The tears were fake and par for the course with this Administration. Heck, they admit they use tragedies like this to further their agenda:

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." -Rahm Emanuel, former White House Chief of Staff under Obama and current Mayor of Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      Links? come on stop being lazy and slip on your work boots a start looking, no conspiracy just plan in your face proof, Obamas administration duckeds dodged and weaved the US Constitution every chance he can, it not hard to see what Obama really thinks of this Country, one look at his mentors could tell you that, he's a fraud !
                      I'm the one being lazy dude but you claim conspiracy? I would think someone interested in proving their point would back it up? Obama the shucker and the jiver while President Bush flattened two countries and the US economy. He did demonstrable damage to all of us but he doesn't even get an honorable mention?

JEEPERS THESE CONSPIRACIES ARE CONVENIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-06-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X