***Chief2ndzOnly!'s Lil Brother's 1st Music Video!!!!!!***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Great stuff there by Chief II
    I've driven through that bridge on Cinci/Covington, very breath taking, The Bengals Stadium looks impressive, nice area up there..
    Thanks AI mah homie. Its got some really nice areas up there.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Chief, you know I'm gonna tell ya whats up. That first track goes hard enuff to sell some, but i personally don't like cats rappin slow like. i like to hear violence in my lyrics. He's getting there on the last joint you posted.

Good production, tight lyric and he's got the kind of sound mofos like nowadays
    Thanks Bruhnlaw. You know your honesty is always valued bruh. He's alot like me in a lot of ways. Very laid back, and I think it comes across in his music. Thanks for givin him a listen bruh, I appreciate it beyond words.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Talented, can we call him "Little Chief"?
    Yes indeed TBear. Thanks for giving him a listen. You know I value your opinion to the fullest.

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Am gonna show that vid to my son. I'm sure he'd love it.
    By all means Unc. Share away. When I let him know his song has now been heard by a couple of folks in the PI he gon flip out. He super local, so it'll mean a lot to him that his songs have been heard by international ears.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    i'm digging this one right here!

I wish him the best and I hope he blows up like the ***** *****!
    Thanks Jose my man. He'll appreciate the well wishes fasho.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      Terrible. Was like ear torture.
      Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      N word and *****es .
      Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      You need to smack your little bro in the back of the head Chief!!! There's no future in the rap game for him. You should in courage him to join the military, I'm sure they can use a few more good men. Don't lead him on Chief, that young man need's guidance.
      Thank you all for giving him a listen.

@EPT: He's getting all the guidance that he needs(We constantly talk on the regular). He's doin a helluva lot better than he could be doin right now, and he's come a long way. He's far more responsible and thoughtful than most 22 year olds where he's at. And he's been through enough to know what he's gotta do for himself and my niece.

He's doin far more better than my other two brothers were doin at his age. He's doin show's and goin to the studio to make his music when he's not working, rather than not working at all and pullin pistols on dudes to make um come up out they ****/or pumpin drugs. My little brother will be fine. Thank you for your consern.

Comment

I'd spark the both of you out at the same time with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I'd spark the both of you out at the same time with one punch.
          Listen. Leave feedback. Then get the **** out Georgia. Before I send my lil bro to take care of my light weight, being as I dont starch hipsters out for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Listen. Leave feedback. Then get the **** out Georgia. Before I send my lil bro to take care of my light weight, being as I dont starch hipsters out for fun.

You're pudgy ass ain't gonna do shit, Chump2ndzonly. I'll listen to the song and leave feedback when I'm goddamn ready. And if I feel like posting random insults because I'm hungover, guess what? I'll do it.

Shouldn't you be at church singing right about now?

Have a drink and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You're pudgy ass ain't gonna do shit, Chump2ndzonly. I'll listen to the song and leave feedback when I'm goddamn ready. And if I feel like posting random insults because I'm hungover, guess what? I'll do it.

Shouldn't you be at church singing right about now?

Have a drink and relax.
              Drunk off spunk again are you Georgia? When are you gonna do something with yourself, other than prancin around parading as a human blowup doll at your hipster conventions?

Comment

Dang, your brother is good. That song is very good throughout. He has a future if he keeps putting out quality music like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Drunk off spunk again are you Georgia? When are you gonna do something with yourself, other than prancin around parading as a human blowup doll at your hipster conventions?

You keep calling me a hipster despite all the evidence in the contrary. You Southerners are slow.

Comment

Working...
                  X