No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Sounds kinda like a pre-ordained duck excuse to me.
    I'm still waiting on Sulaiman's unification rule... that apparently only applied to Trout and Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I'm still waiting on Sulaiman's unification rule... that apparently only applied to Trout and Canelo
      Awe damn, I forgot all about that 1.

Comment

• Please sign this fight NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Please sign this fight NOW.
          Please! Just sign it!

Canelo's team said their opponent will be set no later than Jan 15th so my guess is the opponents are now set and they're just waiting on the specifics.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Please! Just sign it!

Canelo's team said their opponent will be set no later than Jan 15th so my guess is the opponents are now set and they're just waiting on the specifics.
            We gotta change your name to GullibleDanHamza Bro!! Joking bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              We gotta change your name to GullibleDanHamza Bro!! Joking bro!!
              Haha!

Maybe if I hope it enough it'll come true?

I'll be honest, I've lost faith now on the fight happening May 4th.

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised. I figured this fight was the reason that was holding everything up. Don't know why people are tripping over Trout as if he is some super threat to Alvarez.

Both these guys are on the same level which is why this fight is good and should be made with the winner deserving a Mayweather fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Wouldn't be surprised. I figured this fight was the reason that was holding everything up. Don't know why people are tripping over Trout as if he is some super threat to Alvarez.

Both these guys are on the same level which is why this fight is good and should be made with the winner deserving a Mayweather fight.
                  We'll see if you really mean that here soon, if ginger doesn't duck.

Comment

• I just want to know what Canelo is going to do when he winds up and bangs Trout to the body and he is unfazed? When he realizes that he's in the ring with a fighter that is actually his size and he can't just impose a physical advantage. That's when the exposing of Canela will begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Don't know why people are tripping over Trout as if he is some super threat to Alvarez.
                      Its only because Canelo is unproven against top opposition. I hope this fight comes off so we can see once and for all how good Alvarez is.

Comment

Working...
                      X