Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D. Rafael: Was told Vitali Klitschko's team is negotiating with David "Toe" Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of me wants the match to happen just so I can see Haye KO'd.

The other part of me doesn't want it to happen just because I don't want Haye to have the pay-day.

Comment

I doubt Haye fights him.

Comment

Vitali, although clear favourite, is less defensive than his brother. Hence, he'll be open for Hayemakers. Providing Haye has the opportunities (and toes) to hit the target.

Comment

as much as id love to see Haye sparked out, i'd rather he just disappeared for good.

Comment

Haye can't win this fight. He can make Vitali look slow and clumsy but he'll be on his bike for the full 12 and will ultimately lose every round or get KOed late. Vitali is no Valuev!

Comment

lets get it on

Comment

I want Haye vs Arreola, Haye doesnt deserve a shot just like that.

Comment

i'm all for it, as long as it happens out of germany.

Comment

Thank God Haye is at least contemplating a comeback, he is the most exciting heavyweight out there right now and the division needs him in the worst way possible.

Comment

Fans hate on Haye all day for valid reasons, but he'll get his shots in, and he's a good, quick puncher.

This is the best fight Vitali can make right now, so let's get in on. Vitali Klitschko-David Haye will be a big event that will not go to the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X