Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Decision in 10 Days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, people still thinking Adamek is decent.

Kevin ****ing McBride. Vinny ****ing Maddalone. The guy is a total hypejob and irrelevant at heavyweight. Vitali looked like a young man up against that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by 'StellarCareer' View Post
      Magdeburg,Germany tonight,Adam Booth in the ring after the Groves win tonight stated,the speculation around Haye's return on the 6th of July is down to poor journalism,but said a decision is expected within 10 days on the star's future.Could it be full time retirement or a planned return ?
      Love him or hate him the man should be in the ring,with his popularity at an all time high with casual UK fans after his recent 3 weeks in the Jungle Celebrity show,hot on his heels from the Celebrity Show,The Haye-Maker has just released a get fit DVD.If there ever was a time to return to the ring surely that time is now or never.

nice avi.....

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is ****
        Haha, people still thinking Adamek is decent.

Kevin ****ing McBride. Vinny ****ing Maddalone. The guy is a total hypejob and irrelevant at heavyweight. Vitali looked like a young man up against that clown.
        Adamek is and was. His better days are just behind him, that's all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wow I never realised how much resentment there was towards Goral,I guess he beat too many Americans Banks,Chambers,Arreola (if you can call him American)Cunningham and the other dude Walker.Maybe he should avoid Haye and give it to Mitchell,Scott,Wilder and Jennings.Ruin all their A-Holes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Adamek is and was. His better days are just behind him, that's all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            This

Comment

Adamek would get beaten badly by Haye......Don't know how anyone could disagree with this. Anyone Haye's height in the division loses to him in my opinion. What he did to a Chisora that had danced for 12 rounds with Vitali, Helenius, and Fury was eye-opening.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                Adamek would get beaten badly by Haye......Don't know how anyone could disagree with this. Anyone Haye's height in the division loses to him in my opinion. What he did to a Chisora that had danced for 12 rounds with Vitali, Helenius, and Fury was eye-opening.
                I would give Pulev a decent chance at beating Haye and some chance to Povetkin. No clear favorite in match Pulev-Haye for me.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I think Haye would stop Adamek.

I really don't rate Adamek at HW, I've seen him hurt a number of times and also outboxed by average guys. I can't see him standing up to too many of the right hands that would hit the target. In all honesty, I don't think Adamek should still be at HW.
                  why shouldn't he be at HW? he's beat some decent guys & had troubles with others. it's much bigger guys for him & more of a challenge. he was wasting away at cruiserweight & like many other CWs, he wants to test his luck at HW. he doesn't have to worry about making weight either. he is still a top 20 HW who can draw a nice crowd so he has options...

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                    chisora is slow & has a basic arsenal with little fire power but he is big & strong. he is built for the big boys. he doesn't get pushed around inside. haye is lightning fast with KO power in both hands & was simply too fast for chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      I would give Pulev a decent chance at beating Haye and some chance to Povetkin. No clear favorite in match Pulev-Haye for me.
                      Professionally yes Pulev has definitely impressed.....I give Haye the slight edge but yeah your right that's definitely the one guy who would give him trouble but Haye would steer clear of him cuz Haye/Booth have that slogan to sign fights by "if it doesn't make dollars....doesn't make sense" these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X