Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Okay To Cheat On Your Wife If She Won't Give You The Pu'ssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is It Okay To Cheat On Your Wife If She Won't Give You The Pu'ssy?

Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
    Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
    Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
    Not to disrespect you or anything Im asuming your muslim according to your name

isn't it against your religion if you sleep with other woman other than your wife?

Comment

yes.......

Comment

no, it's not okay

Comment

If the sex dries up in your relationship I think you have a duty to try and work out the issues there instead of just unilaterally declaring "Not enough sex, I'm off to a single's bar".

Comment

If you're not happy, leave. Don't be dishonourable and cheat on someone who shares a mutual and supposedly very strong trust with you.

Comment

No, it isn't alright. Being faithful and marriage isn't something that is only for your convenience, it's forever. Fix the problem with the wife or get a divorce.

Comment

I dont see the point in cheating,if you want to **** around then just be single,if your wife isnt giving you any then you obviously arent doing something right or shes just a cunt

Dont get into a relationship in the first place would be my advice to anyone else,humans are naturally promiscuous people,not monogamous

Comment

it depends...

if the woman is a manipulative freak who lies to u on a regular basis but refuses to let u go: yes

if one of u still has feelings for the other or if she doesnt enjoy it, or has a disorder which prohibits her from having sex: no...fix it or respectfully leave

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    I dont see the point in cheating,if you want to **** around then just be single,if your wife isnt giving you any then you obviously arent doing something right or shes just a cunt

Dont get into a relationship in the first place would be my advice to anyone else,humans are naturally promiscuous people,not monogamous
                    actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken

Comment

Working...
                    X