No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **the official la lakers thread**

What it b Laker Nation......check this vid out they talking re-peat...and possible dynasty......we gonna do it up big this year!!!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

Can we repeat??? who can get in our way???

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-09-2012, 11:15 AM.

The mighy Lakers are responsible for earning half oh my e-points

Comment

Anyone used to listen to the Loose Cannons???

Vic the Brick, Mychal Thompson and Steve Hartman on 570?

Vic the Brick...Feeeeelin' you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        Anyone used to listen to the Loose Cannons???

Vic the Brick, Mychal Thompson and Steve Hartman on 570?

Vic the Brick...Feeeeelin' you!!!

Vic and Hartman are still at 570 but the announce crew of Spiro and Mychal are now on ESPN 710

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          Vic and Hartman are still at 570 but the announce crew of Spiro and Mychal are now on ESPN 710
          Talking bout announcers......maaaaan ya'll remember Chick Hearn (if your a true Laker fan how could you not???)

I miss that old bastard......he was freaking legit!!!!!!!!!

This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

RIP Chick!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-21-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I say repeat, They are just as strong if not stronger than last year. I hope we get Boston in the Finals.

Comment

An Atlanta Sports Radio Station was talking with Al Herford today, he said the Lakers will go 73-9....................Beating the record by the Bulls.........................GO LAKERS......................**** da Clippers

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Talking bout annoucner......maaaaan ya'll remeber Chick Hearn (if your a true Laker fan how could you not???)

I miss that old bastard......he was freaking legit!!!!!!!!!

This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

RIP Chick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I still get sad when I watch old Lakers tapes and Chick’s on the mic….the man was a legend…I don’t like Joel Myers and his nasal congested twang…gets on my nerves…they should bring Paul Sunderland back…he was decent or promote Spiro to do the telecast..

BTW- the other day on NSB, someone posted DLH’s pro-debut and guess who was announcing…yup…ole’ Chicky baby

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                  I say repeat, They are just as strong if not stronger than last year. I hope we get Boston in the Finals.
                  OOOOOOOh I would soooooo love that ****.......to beat Boston in the finals would be the icing on a repeat!!!!!! no lie

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    OOOOOOOh I would soooooo love that ****.......to beat Boston in the finals would be the icing on a repeat!!!!!! no lie
                    yup, and Lebron can get it on the third year.

Comment

Working...
                    X