What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    ABOMINATION

but chose mentally ill because it would be unkind to call a human that.

they need help though. If you are a man and crave dick, you got problems..nuff said.

You ever seen the movie "but, I'm a cheerleader"? Its a comedy about sending gay teens to this place where they "turn" you straight.......funny ****.

Comment

I don't care about ****sexuals anymore than I do straight people. They can live their lives however they want to.

Not my life, who the hell am I to try and tell them that what they feel is not right. Not my life.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        ABOMINATION

but chose mentally ill because it would be unkind to call a human that.

they need help though. If you are a man and crave dick, you got problems..nuff said.
        If someone is a guy, and likes dick. Isn't it more weird if peopl concern themselves with it?

Comment

THA GREATEST THA FATTEST

Comment

Absolutely repulsive and cancerous to any civilization, castration and in some cases heavy induced torture should be in place for any out of closet coming disgraces, and indeed should be illegal. That's just my opinion, which I hold a right to.

Comment

But of cource, if you hold even the slightest bit of negativty towards ****sexuality you will be immediately called a closet ****, the biggest f@g in the entire country that doesn't wanna come out. Say you say, I have no problems with ****sexuality, and you pause 0,0000000001 of a second before answering, you are immediately the biggest hatefull insecure closet gay there is in the entire galaxy.

Because according to the ****sexuals, it is completely humanly and scientifically impossible to be straight and hate ****sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                But of cource, if you hold even the slightest bit of negativty towards ****sexuality you will be immediately called a closet ****, the biggest f@g in the entire country that doesn't wanna come out. Say you say, I have no problems with ****sexuality, and you pause 0,0000000001 of a second before answering, you are immediately the biggest hatefull insecure closet gay there is in the entire galaxy.

Because according to the ****sexuals, it is completely humanly and scientifically impossible to be straight and hate ****sexuality.
                You make a good point.

In my opinion though if another man wants another mans dick? I don't give a **** as long as it's not thrown in my face, if you wanna go **** a man go and do it in your own privacy but please save all this "PROUD2BEGAY" "ILIKEHUGEMUSCLEDICKSRAINBOWCOLOUREDBANNERS" parades, there's nothing to be proud about sucking ****.

Comment

so many options to choose..............

gay people have got something wrong with them upstairs..............but i don't think it should be made illegal. however as long as i don't see gay on the streets then im fine.

I don't know any gaymons though - so i don't know there obligations. and the only thing that is a problem is HIV.

people with HIV that have **** without protection (gay,lesbians) should be locked in quarantine

Comment

umm...As a christian all we can do is tell them.. they decide for themselves and I'm fine as long as they are open to hearing both sides.. Their decision is their own and they will live with it no matter what anyone says.

No i do not support it.. But I would not kill or injure someone with the gay condition as long as they don't harm/bother me.. and thats very fair lol.

Comment

I think it's very naughty, and those that do it deserve a spanking!

Speaking of which, did I mention that I might be a bit gay? Bring it on boys

Oo er, I am naughty!

Comment

Working...
                      X