Who's Your Pick: Juan Diaz-Popo Freitas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    lmao.. by KO?
    No not by ko but by tko, I think freitas is too weak and I never considered him a good fighter diaz will tire him fast.

Comment

Acelino.

Still debating on whether or not I'm going to bet on him at bodog.

Comment

lmao.. by KO?
        I was thinking the same.....I could see Freitas quitting tho due to frustration if he can't put any leather on Diaz......doubtfull either way tho.

Comment

lmao.. by KO?
          Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          I was thinking the same.....I could see Freitas quitting tho due to frustration if he can't put any leather on Diaz......doubtfull either way tho.
          I ment to put tko

Comment

i think diaz is going to apply too much pressure for freitas to keep up with after the 5th round. usually around the 4th is when freitas starts to lose steam especially if he is a real fight.

this is actually a good match up style wise and a good match up by where these fighters are at in their careers.

i think the body attack, work rate, pressure, and over all skill is going to make diaz the winner and too much for freitas down the stretch in the fight.......

Comment

Originally posted by THEBADBOY BG View Post
              No not by ko but by tko, I think freitas is too weak and I never considered him a good fighter diaz will tire him fast.
              he only has one loss.. and thats because of a lil break of heart in the corrales fight.

not a good fighter? he was the K.O. artist when he use to charge like a REAL bull... not like a baby bull.

EDIT: but I could see it going SD for diaz if he has a good chin.. gonna be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post

I don't think Popo would even think about quitting again after all the ridicule he recieved last time.

Won't matter though, Diaz hits nowhere near as hard as Chico.

Comment

he only has one loss.. and thats because of a lil break of heart in the corrales fight.

not a good fighter? he was the K.O. artist when he use to charge like a REAL bull... not like a baby bull.
                  wanna bet on this fight?

Comment

Diaz 1st rd ko j/k

Diaz 12 rd ud i think hes in danger through the first 6 but i think he'll get through it and popo will be worn out by the 6th from trying to keep up with the pace Diaz will set.I think popo will be nothing more than a punching bag through the last 6.

Comment

Popo by decision. He should do what he did to Raheem....boring but that's the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X