Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody talking about you cant read.. Thats all they holding over you.. & who gives a dam if you cant read?? You dont need to know how to read to count your money..& you have plenty of it.. whether you finished high school or not you go to school to get a good job in life.. Hell Floyd you jus proved you didnt have to.. KEEP KNOCKING THEM MUTHAFCKS OUT FLOYD !!! Either way you still a 100MILLION DOLLAR MAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      Everybody talking about you cant read.. Thats all they holding over you.. & who gives a dam if you cant read?? You dont need to know how to read to count your money..& you have plenty of it.. whether you finished high school or not you go to school to get a good job in life.. Hell Floyd you jus proved you didnt have to.. KEEP KNOCKING THEM MUTHAFCKS OUT FLOYD !!! Either way you still a 100MILLION DOLLAR MAN
      Lol at this ****, like Floyd is gonna read it.

"Yeah, my fans are happy that I got all this $$$...it affects their lives how much I make"

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome-O View Post
        Lol at this ****, like Floyd is gonna read it.

"Yeah, my fans are happy that I got all this $$$...it affects their lives how much I make"

Lol
        That has nothing to do with Floyd reading at all. Nor is that true about mayweather fans.

Comment

• dumbest mother****er in the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            dumbest mother****er in the sport
            You must be talking about Jermain Taylor and Shannon Briggs.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                lol!!!!!!!

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

This is how you know it is going too far.

Comment

Working...
                  X