Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The Fawk Am I Seeing Guidos Anywhere on TV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The Fawk Am I Seeing Guidos Anywhere on TV?

can someone please enlighten me why guidos are on tv? who likes this people? i do understand that when obama became president they have been advertising products with black people but that's ok cuz somehow black people got talent. but what about this guidos? i just don't get it. where'd they get this guys? are they from some show that i dunno about or what? they are irritating as fawk!

Jersey Shore.

Have you been living in a cave for the last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Guerilla Dogs View Post
      Jersey Shore.

Have you been living in a cave for the last year?
      no but what the fawk is jersey shore? sorry i dont care to watch or waste time on some scripted azz reality fawk bullshiet? are they the next what's it called? the hills is it? are they like that? if they are like that then the tv business just fawked with people again!

Comment

It's a funny reality show about guidos.

Ofcourse its partly scripted but its still fun to watch :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Guerilla Dogs View Post
          It's a funny reality show about guidos.

Ofcourse its partly scripted but its still fun to watch :wank:
          fawk that shiet! i already wasted time on them right now without even watching their show. im out!

Comment

Because when something makes money the powers that be squeeze the **** out of it until there's no juice left.

Comment

It's not scripted, or at least I don't think so, the fist fights pretty much proved this. They're just a bunch of idiots, I love the show though lol.

Comment

I enjoy the crazy bs drama the guidos and guidettes be coming up with. Im pretty sure the people behind the scenes like the executives and producers be telling the jersey crew to act crazy in order to increase ratings and come back for another season.

Comment

Because Guido's are there steriotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                    no but what the fawk is jersey shore? sorry i dont care to watch or waste time on some scripted azz reality fawk bullshiet? are they the next what's it called? the hills is it? are they like that? if they are like that then the tv business just fawked with people again!
                    It seems like your trying so hard to pretend that you dont know these shows but its obvious that you do.

If people will watch it, TV will air it

Comment

Working...
                    X