Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America's healthcare system is the best in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    British teeth: Proof positive that socialized healthcare = you get what you pay for.
    There has been a decreasing availability of NHS dentistry following the new government contract[33] and a trend towards dentists accepting private patients only,[61] with 1 in 10 dentists having left the NHS totally.

I guess if you have enough discretionary money left over after all the taxes you paid for your wonderful national healthcare.. you can go and get your choppers taken care off, the good ol' Capitalist private way eh.
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 07-09-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

British teeth: Proof positive that socialized healthcare = you get what you pay for.
      This guy's half right, dental care in the UK does suck ass. I hate my teeth, Fluorosis is horrible. Gonna be spending like £4k on implants, straightening and whitening all because some scumbag decided to put too much fluoride in the water when I was a kid.

Apart from that though, our healthcare is glorious. Great teeth vs not dying. I choose not dying.

Comment

Comment

you gotta admit, bowie's teeth are not that good too but hes hot in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
            you gotta admit, bowie's teeth are not that good too but hes hot in his prime

Bowie's teeth are hideous. He's still a musical genius though :hah9:

Poet

Comment

Bowie's teeth are hideous. He's still a musical genius though :hah9:

Poet

this pics of bowie is magical

Comment

Working...
              X