No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Malignaggi Near Brawl as Tempers Flare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Malignaggi Near Brawl as Tempers Flare

The war of words continued with WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner, and WBA welterweight beltholder Paulie Malignaggi, as the two fighters continued to unload with verbal bombs at the Danny Garcia-Zab Judah weigh-in. They collide on June 22nd at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What comes naturally for Floyd just seems forced from Broner. Still, this will most likely be an easy win for El Problemo.

Comment

Comment

It seems like Broner was trying to impress his boys, but Pauli didn't seem rattled at all. Pauli has a lot of heart, but I just don't think his style will match the skill set of Broner. I hope he puts him to the test though. I want to see someone truly test this guy. His head looks huge. He must be out of shape at this point. Hope he doesn't take Pauli lightly.

Comment

damn broner is an idiot wannabe floyd

Comment

People keep on saying that Broner is a wannabe Floyd but Floyd doesn't even do this type of stuff.

Comment

Broner's gonna kill him and his haters know it and can't stand the fact this kid is so good.

Comment

neither both am i impressed with. more bark than bite and there resumes prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Broner's gonna kill him and his haters know it and can't stand the fact this kid is so good.
                  It's not because he's "so good" is what people hate about him. It's because he's a f**king idiot. That's why people hate him.

Comment

Wouldn't say this is any easy fight for broner, he's moving two weight classes he ha a loss on any real boxing fan books to ponce de Leon which he had come along way though, he was hit a lot by a midget by the way of Gavin Rees and he is fighting a bigger and more experience boxer in malignaggi. It's gonna be interesting I like broner though he is interesting to watch but the guy is a ****in idiot sometimes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X