Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr LarryX

well Sergio is the champ at 160 and p4p top 5...who the hell is GGG?

Who the hell was Chavez Jr?

Who was Macklin?

Barker?

Dzizniruk at 160?

Chavez has more of fan base than Martinez. Hes not even the biggest star in his own weight class and now he thinks everyone owes him something because he beat up a punching bag.
    Is this guy serious right now? Chavez is the guy you picked to beat Martinez and thats why you still mad. After 13 days and still mad... Smh

You think Martinez is gonna go from a 15k+ gate and 400k+ buys to fighting GGG? GTFO He earned the spot where he is at now and deserves it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
      Is this guy serious right now? Chavez is the guy you picked to beat Martinez and thats why you still mad. After 13 days and still mad... Smh

You think Martinez is gonna go from a 15k+ gate and 400k+ buys to fighting GGG? GTFO He earned the spot where he is at now and deserves it.

What are you talking about lets not act like Martinez headlined that card. He didnt.

Comment

GGG hasn't fought a single top opponent.

Martinez is calling out fighters who are on the P4P list along with him. I don't see how this is even remotely comparable, apart from to the people who dislike Sergio.

Comment

It takes serious work to build the kind of momentum Sergio has and the man is reaching 40. Why gamble that away fighting the likes of Golovkin or Pirog who have not established themselves at all? I'd like to see those fights as much as anyone else but boxing is also a business. At this point he could get Cotto, Canelo or even possibly Floyd, I'd rather get at those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            lol to quote roger you obviously don't know **** about boxing then
            Because I cant name 5 guys that Dzizniruk beat. LMFAO. Thats the point they havent beat anybody worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              It takes serious work to build the kind of momentum Sergio has and the man is reaching 40. Why gamble that away fighting the likes of Golovkin or Pirog who have not established themselves at all? I'd like to see those fights as much as anyone else but boxing is also a business and I'm sure he wants to be financially stable once he retires.
              Chasing the big money fights is one thing. But if they dont come off I dont want to hear how they ducked you when there are plenty of fighters in your division ready to lace em up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                Because I cant name 5 guys that Dzizniruk beat. LMFAO. Thats the point they havent beat anybody worth a damn.
                You do have a point but the consensus here was, Martinez was ducking him. I know you haven't forgotten that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post

You don't (really) believe that Burner thought Chavez would actually beat Martinez do you??

He knew Chavez was the last thing standing in the way of Martinez knocking on Floyd's door. Now he's pinning that hope on Cotto beating Trout & fighting Martinez & winning, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    GGG hasn't fought a single top opponent.

Martinez is calling out fighters who are on the P4P list along with him. I don't see how this is even remotely comparable, apart from to the people who dislike Sergio.
                    Andre Ward is on the P4P list. Carl Froch is on the P4P list. Hes calling out smaller guys that are established stars that arent in his weight class. Meanwhile pretending he is too big himself to fight GGG or Pirog. You dont see the correlation? Or are you just ignoring it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      You don't (really) believe that Burner thought Chavez would actually beat Martinez do you??

He knew Chavez was the last thing standing in the way of Martinez knocking on Floyd's door. Now he's pinning that hope on Cotto beating Trout & fighting Martinez & winning, lol!!
                      Dude you have turned into a legit troll. I remember when you used to call the show and actually had a thought on the sport that made sense. You are out of control now.

Comment

Working...
                      X