Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weight division interests you most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What weight division interests you most?

For me, personally I like heavyweight clashes because I like seeing K.O's although they can be brutal and dreadful to watch but it shows the strength of a big man.

I used to think boxing was all about heavyweights until the media had hyped smaller weight divisions for example like Mayweather and so on.

From there on, I figured out it's not just about heavyweights, you can see class and other abilities from smaller weight divisons. "A fight is a fight."

What weight classes interest you?

Heavyweight down to Welterweight.

No interest in watching midgets. Frampton/Quigg being the exception.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Heavyweight down to Welterweight.

No interest in watching midgets. Frampton/Quigg being the exception.
      So you never watched Barrera vs morales, Pryor vs arguello,pacquaio,Duran,Nelson,fenech,hamed, Gonzalez ,Sanchez, mcguigan.etc....... I need to educate you on some of the best fighters ever to set foot in the ring.....you've been sheltered denium lol
      Last edited by The plunger man; 01-28-2016, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        So you never watched Barrera vs morales, Pryor vs arguello,pacquaio,Duran,Nelson,fenech,hamed, Gonzalez ,Sanchez, mcguigan.etc....... I need to educate you on some of the best fighters ever to set foot in the ring.....you've been sheltered denium lol
        Bunch of little girls. My man Fury would bury them all at the same time.

Comment

basically if there 2 world class fighters in the ring I will watch it....great fights are produced by the fighters not by there size..... Crawford vs Gamboa or klitchko vs fury .....you decide what was the better fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Bunch of little girls. My man Fury would bury them all at the same time.
            Duran would knock him out and so would fenech lol

Comment

basically if there 2 world class fighters in the ring I will watch it....great fights are produced by the fighters not by there size..... Crawford vs Gamboa or klitchko vs fury .....you decide what was the better fight lol
              There's a reason why HW's get all the attention. Look at NSB since Fury beat Klitschko, every other thread is about the heavyweights.

Up until pretty recently, nobody had a clue who Gonzalez was.

Comment

Duran would knock him out and so would fenech lol

Stop it.

Comment

cruiserweight and light heavyweight.

Comment

I'd say Welterweight to Middleweight. Maybe I'm biased because I became interested in the sport within the past decade and that's where a lot of the action has been going on in terms of major fights (Mayweather, Pacquiao, ODH, Cotto, Canelo, etc.). I like those weight classes because the guys are big enough to bang but small enough where there's speed and flashy combo's being thrown, mixed in with the possibility of a high activity rate.

Comment

Working...
                    X