Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao speaks of next opponent & politics - calls out Mayweather for rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    There is an awful sense of desperation of pacquiao right now. I think it's rather pathetic.

Retire and focus on politics, your better then this.
    Yes, I thought Manny was better than that too.

He embarassed himself with his after-fight whining.

He got his chance. He blew it.

Big style!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Big style!
      Damn straight mate. Floyd giving Manny a rematch would be like Manny giving Chris Algieri another chance.

Honestly his fans just don't get logic.

Comment

You and Floyd need to go away others deserve the money more than you 2

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Big style!
          So the Marquez's knock loss didn't convince you

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            So the Marquez's knock loss didn't convince you
            haha, that result against JMM was an accident waiting to happen. but at least pacquaio didn't puke and whine after that KO!

Comment

That fight proved nothing. Floyd did nothing and neither did Pac. The only ones who got schooled were the fans. Come on people there should be no props for Mayweather's performance. It was as memorable as Sugar Ray's performance in Leonard Duran 3. I can't wait until he retires so the sport can blossom as a whole. Props to Mayweather for making lotsa money and adding publicity. Unfortunately the majority of the publicity involved, violence towards women, decadence and arrogance. In the ring he is THE BEST EVER DEFENSIVE ARTIST. (Not fighter)

Comment

As a Pacquiao fan, he simply doesn't deserve a rematch. Neither fighter looked Impressive and neither fighter came to fight. They both fought scared, even Jr's dad agrees with that statement.

Pacquiao needs to retire while his skills are still somewhat In tact. If he sticks around to much longer, a young fighter Is going to come along and pull a Marquez and leave him face down once again which will further damage his legacy. Not that he didn't do a good enough job on his own with the way he fought against Mayweather and with his actions following the fight.

Comment

Pacquaio rehabbed himself, according to his comments in previous articles and now he has full range of motion in his arm three months after rotator cuff surgery. There is no way this could happen. This proves what I and others have been saying all along -- there was no injury and no surgery.

Comment

Refuses a drug test, causes a 5 year delay, wins 2 rounds, gets schooled, makes up a fake injury to save face, begs for a rematch.

FOH...I'm not supporting that ****.

Comment

of course hes gonna call him out. thats another minimum 100m

Comment

Working...
                      X