Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two greatest days of my life outside of my kids being born was seeing a man using smelling salts to wake Pacquiao up, though it's more to do with quieting his band wagon fans than seeing Pac ktfo, and to see Shane Mosley take apart the made up and not earned myth of Antonio Pussarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      The two greatest days of my life outside of my kids being born was seeing a man using smelling salts to wake Pacquiao up, though it's more to do with quieting his band wagon fans than seeing Pac ktfo, and to see Shane Mosley take apart the made up and not earned myth of Antonio Pussarito.
      Cool story but what baffles me is that you found someone desperate enough to fuck you. Prob some fat trailer park chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Cool story but what baffles me is that you found someone desperate enough to fuck you. Prob some fat trailer park chick.
        I will always love you- Whitney Houston

**** CK

Crooked Kops

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Manny didn't beat up an old lady dumbass. WTF is the part you have a hard time understanding? No i didn't and wont give Broner that same criteria. Some things you cant erase. Drinking and gambling are known addictions...Beating a woman in her face is a sick vulgar human act of raw savage violence. You cant say sorry to that.

Moron!
          As far as facts go neither did Broner... Of course you don't care if its true or not, doesn't suit your bull**** agenda... Go ahead and run with your garbage. I'm sure I'm not the only one laughing at your obvious biased ass.

****ing idiot. You're a racist troll. Straight up. Piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Josie is also going to mention in her book how she witnessed Margarito and Pacquiao being ktfo when they were called invincible by their fans, and why she wanted Pac and Margarito to gain revenge for her when Floyd allegedly abused her in front of the children.

Comment

that ***** dont know anything about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                That poor poor woman! Victimized at the hands of a Coward
                buhahahahahahaha , the butt hurtness is killng me hahahaha .

Comment

good thing i can just leave this thread otherwise i woulda smacked her as well.

Comment

She's an ugly looking thing.... She needs to get on a workout plan ASAP! I'll even calculate her macros for her FREE OF CHARGE.

Comment

• I thought this gold digger hoe would atleast be better looking. what a fat bish.

Comment

Working...
                      X