Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School poster coming out of Retirement..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
    When were you in your posting prime?
    lol I posted from 04 to 07 alot. back when I joined it was Roy Jones and mostly Tyson fans attacking everybody. I don't remember quite as much trash talk going on from what im reading today.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
      lol I posted from 04 to 07 alot. back when I joined it was Roy Jones and mostly Tyson fans attacking everybody. I don't remember quite as much trash talk going on from what im reading today.
      damn B, when you were in your prime most posters on this board were being born or fed from their mom's breast milk. hope you enjoy your stay the average age here is like 7

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        yeah for real! this guy's shot. his join date is 2004. he's shot to ****, his prime was probably like 2006-2008. it's 2011 dude it's time for you to go!
        your hilarious man lol. ya but now i'm on PED's so i've recaptured my posting youth....

Comment

your hilarious man lol. ya but now i'm on PED's so i've recaptured my posting youth....

oh damn i was bout to say pac will probably start challenging your shot ass cus you're perfect opponent age for him. but if you on PEDS then he may just duck you

Comment

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaa-aaaack...

wow not much enthusiasm on these boards what the hell happened? lol
            Well, a lot of hopes were built up on Floyd, who had what it takes to
            aspire to GOAT status. Some were disillusioned when they perceived
            him to be avoiding tough fights when he got to WW (Cotto, Margarito,
            ad nauseam)... and then he retired. Pacquiao filled the P4P#1 void,
            and then Mayweather unretired, producing two camps of fanatics,
            each populated by just too many morons posting solely to start a fight.

I'm a Pacfan (but maybe not for long, because Pacquiao's also been
            cherrypicking for the past several fights as well), and I can tell you
            that a lot of decent discussions get ruined by trolls, and an excessive
            obsession over karma and points.

The website seems to make its living on traffic, which is another way
            of saying quantity is preferred over quality, perhaps.

h.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              oh damn i was bout to say pac will probably start challenging your shot ass cus you're perfect opponent age for him. but if you on PEDS then he may just duck you
              Well I figured if Mosley can get a fight with Pac I might as well throw my hat into the ring for a nice payday as well!!

Comment

Oh, I forgot...
                Dunno if you like betting on fights in this forum, but in case
                that has any appeal to you, here's a token welcome-back gift
                of 500k e-points... for shits and giggles, lol.

Happy holidays, dansweeney!

Comment

Hope to get into some intelligent and fun debates like the old days. BTW what's up with the ******* ***** garbage? I just want to see the goddam fight and until it's scheduled I don't care about either of them because anybody else either guy fights is a waste of all our time. My fav fighter right now is Sergio Martinez!! Is that guy scared of anybody? Dam Williams,Pavlik,Williams in succession he's THE man right now.
                  I don't remember talking to you before but I do remember your handle. Welcome back man.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaa-aaaack...

Well, a lot of hopes were built up on Floyd, who had what it takes to
                    aspire to GOAT status. Some were disillusioned when they perceived
                    him to be avoiding tough fights when he got to WW (Cotto, Margarito,
                    ad nauseam)... and then he retired. Pacquiao filled the P4P#1 void,
                    and then Mayweather unretired, producing two camps of fanatics,
                    each populated by just too many morons posting solely to start a fight.

I'm a Pacfan (but maybe not for long, because Pacquiao's also been
                    cherrypicking for the past several fights as well), and I can tell you
                    that a lot of decent discussions get ruined by trolls, and an excessive
                    obsession over karma and points.

The website seems to make its living on traffic, which is another way
                    of saying quantity is preferred over quality, perhaps.

h.
                    Back in the day if you consistently posted nonsense and garbage and only wanted to insult people you got banned. I see almost everyone has Red K now jeez...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      I don't remember talking to you before but I do remember your handle. Welcome back man.
                      I remember your handle bro. Didn't you have that same Avatar? Never gets old looking at that babe!

Comment

Working...
                      X