Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Is this how the much anticipated May 1st card is going to look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would suck if Khan bypassed Maidana..... Khan-Marquez is obviously a sick fight, but I just think Khan will pepper him with fast punches and win comfortable, I think JM might be on the slide, he looked slow & lethargic at 144..remember he only had 1 fight at 135, some guys lose something when they continually move up, not everyone's superhuman like Pacman

Comment

Khan Marquez is May 15th

Comment

I that's one hell of a stacked card, but i can't see it happening. You never know with GBP though.

Comment

Khan Marquez won't be on that card and Saul Alvarez will fight someone with a 14-9 record with 2 knockouts and whos just coming off a 2 year vacation.

Comment

PPVs dont get good undercards,dont expect this one to have one.

Comment

no way in hell they put khan-marquez on the undercard, that fight is a main event fight

Comment

for everyone saying there is no way Marquez-Kahn could land as direct support to the main event or on the undercard at all, back in the 90's a fight like that could have easily have landed on a undercard or even lower on the card so maybe there is a chance(hoping the powers that be realise they cant just sell any ppv anymore in this day), though a small chance for sure

Comment

yeah jmm/khan is supposed to be on the 15th...who wants to bet me? i say marquez puts khan on his ass...

Comment

can you people please stop posting this bull**** about khan marquez on this undercard that fight is sheduled for may 15th not may 1st as espn reported on friday thank you

Comment

If they stick that one on the undercard, I'm sold as to which PPV to buy between Pac/Clottey and May/Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X