Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its impossible for MARTINEZ to win decision in USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a close fight. That one judge's scorecard was an F'ing blight though. I wouldn't have had a problem if they'd given the nod to Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Well he actually lives in Spain and he already has a belt. A true champ fights anywhere though... And, he is a true champ.
      but he lost a fight he clearly won, hes an angry true champ with a resume that is gonna make his career record look bad,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        but he lost a fight he clearly won, hes an angry true champ with a resume that is gonna make his career record look bad,
        Not really... We remember Whitaker getting robbed with Chavez and not get the decisions in a lot of his fights. And, that does not take away what Whitaker has done. Us true fans knows the deal and that is all that matters. I wasn't even alive when Henry Armstrong got robbed for a MW title. But, that is what I know that made Armstrong so great that he went all the way up to MW and got robbed. And, for the record this fight was close it was not a robbery. The Cintron fight now that is a different story. He got robbed twice in 1 fight.

Comment

AMERICANS are so corupted.

They wont let big punchers to fight in AMERICA.

Perfect example is VALERO.

And when you pillow fist boxer like MARTINEZ then you are welcome to fight in USA and got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Not really... We remember Whitaker getting robbed with Chavez and not get the decisions in a lot of his fights. And, that does not take away what Whitaker has done. Us true fans knows the deal and that is all that matters. I wasn't even alive when Henry Armstrong got robbed for a MW title. But, that is what I know that made Armstrong so great that he went all the way up to MW and got robbed. And, for the record this fight was close it was not a robbery. The Cintron fight now that is a different story. He got robbed twice in 1 fight.
            chavez still got the draw and whitaker didnt want a draw, which fighters that arent corrupt fight for unjust decisions, you telling me whitaker should be happy with a draw, **** don king

Comment

Working...
            X