No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez....simply put was amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I can't tell if you are praising the series or bashing Manny.

Great series anyway.
    why would i be bashing Manny?? this was an epic series...****ing amazing

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      marquez started out without memo. and ended with memo. thats more than you can ask for.
      Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Marquez was always Pacmans Kryptonite....although I think he was on the sauce in the 4th fight with Memo... The guy drank his own piss, I'm not gonna put taking steroids past him after that lol...
      yall should really leave the PED talk out of this.....

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        why would i be bashing Manny?? this was an epic series...****ing amazing
        black'lies'matter

Comment

yall should really leave the PED talk out of this.....
          wtf??? ped talk?? i would you assume peds when all i mention was memo?

marquez started out without memo and ended with memo. whats wrong with this? why do you always have to assume?

Comment

black'lies'matter
            what the hell does that mean?
            wtf??? ped talk?? i would you assume peds when all i mention was memo?

marquez started out without memo and ended with memo. whats wrong with this? why do you always have to assume?
            there was no point in even mentioning it.. it was a great series,just leave it at that

Comment

It's the 3rd one that does it for me, when Pacquiao was running through everyone and most, including myself, felt Marquez had no chance. Boy were we wrong.

Comment

there was no point in even mentioning it.. it was a great series,just leave it at that
                why not? its important to mention it. he started out without memo and ended with memo. just like how there was no point in making this thread up.

Comment

it means exactly how you read it.

Comment

why not? its important to mention it. he started out without memo and ended with memo. just like how there was no point in making this thread up.
                    so now i cant make a thread praising a great series of fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      It's the 3rd one that does it for me, when Pacquiao was running through everyone and most, including myself, felt Marquez had no chance. Boy were we wrong.
                      Yea i thought he was going to slaughter JMM in that fight..amazingly enough that is the only fight he did not drop Juan

Comment

Working...
                      X