Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Flexing His Political Muscle Back Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
    Very well said and very true. Pacfans are disturbed by Mayweathers horrible treatment of women and his cheating. But they don't bring up the fact he owes the US millions in back taxes, and represents one of the most horride political backgrounds in recent history.

And the political landscape of the US is just so peachy right?

For a country that actually has Donald effing Trump as a legit candidate to the PRESIDENCY, we really shouldn't be puffing our chests out too far

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      Still don't get it I see. Read your post again below in bold, then come back to me with an answer which matters more for boxing fans. So no, it's not "interesting" that there's more outrage of Floyd's alleged corruption in sport of boxing here in the forums, because you know, this is a BOXING FORUM. So you're saying boxing fans logged in this forum should be more outraged about Philippine politics corruption than boxing corruption?

Interesting that there's so much pact@rd outrage over mayweather's alleged corruption in the sport of boxing...but nothing about pacs corruption in philipine politics lol. Which one is more significant? Especially for the ones that live over there. Hopeless.-considerthis
      Whatever makes you feel like a winner buddy. I was talking about the outrage over floyd's character and what some people were using to attack it. Of course their hero manny gets a pass for perpetrating the same type of behavior on a much more significant scale. I see where you're coming from and that's fine...everyone interprets things their own way, but if you're just looking for an argument, find someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Whatever makes you feel like a winner buddy. I was talking about the outrage over floyd's character and what some people were using to attack it. Of course their hero manny gets a pass for perpetrating the same type of behavior on a much more significant scale. I see where you're coming from and that's fine...everyone interprets things their own way, but if you're just looking for an argument, find someone else.
        You specifically mentioned Floyd's "corruption of boxing", did you not? And that's what I commented on, right? So now you really were really talking about 'his character'? lol. Do I have to requote your post? Because that's not what you posted. But of course you realized what you did, so now you're making up something new. Nice try though, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          From what Filipinos tell me Manny isn't the brightest guy ever...not even close.
          Like most politicians.

Comment

You specifically mentioned Floyd's "corruption of boxing", did you not? And that's what I commented on, right? So now you really were really talking about 'his character'? lol. Do I have to requote your post? Because that's not what you posted. But of course you realized what you did, so now you're making up something new. Nice try though, carry on.
            Is allegations of corruption not a way for pact@rds to attack floyd's character? What else are they driving at when they accuse floyd of corruption? Should someone who's so concerned about floyd's integrity in something as meaningless as a sport, not hold pac to the same lofty standard in terms of his political agenda that affects millions? I was just making an observation...you turned it into something else with your narrow minded interpretation, in attempt to turn it in to an argument so you could "win" and feel good about yourself.

Comment

Is allegations of corruption not a way for pact@rds to attack floyd's character? What else are they driving at when they accuse floyd of corruption? Should someone who's so concerned about floyd's integrity in something as meaningless as a sport, not hold pac to the same lofty standard in terms of his political agenda that affects millions? I was just making an observation...you turned it into something else with your narrow minded interpretation, in attempt to turn it in to an argument so you could "win" and feel good about yourself.
              again you don't get it, lol. Keep trying tho. Who gives a crap about winning or losing. You made an observation and I'm telling you it's dumb and told you exactly why. If you're a true boxing fan, you would be more concerned about Floyd's corruption of boxing, and not some irrelevant political issue that Pac is involved with. You made it about Pac vs Floyd, specifically saying "p@ctard outrage". You're obviously the narrow minded one thinking only "p@ctards" are outraged with Floyd's corruption of boxing. You're obviously only concerned about Floyd's emotions, lol. So yeah, keep reaching and adding new arguments. I made my point, and I quoted you, so no way around it sorry.

Comment

again you don't get it, lol. Keep trying tho. Who gives a crap about winning or losing. You made an observation and I'm telling you it's dumb and told you exactly why. If you're a true boxing fan, you would be more concerned about Floyd's corruption of boxing, and not some irrelevant political issue that Pac is involved with. You made it about Pac vs Floyd, specifically saying "p@ctard outrage". You're obviously the narrow minded one thinking only "p@ctards" are outraged with Floyd's corruption of boxing. You're obviously only concerned about Floyd's emotions, lol. So yeah, keep reaching and adding new arguments. I made my point, and I quoted you, so no way around it sorry.
                Ok...good job, **** off then. But I'm sure this won't be the end of it lol.

You keep touching on "floyd's corruption of boxing". I said alleged corruption, and no I'm not concerned about it as a boxing fan because he's retired, and it was mostly unsubstantiated ravings of pact@rds anyway. Pact@rds that live in the philipines should be more interested in what pac is up to than still crying about floyd...and maybe realize they look like idiots when they stop at nothing to denigrate floyd, while their hero exhibits the same behavior they condemn the next man for. Keep making points and quoting people tho...

Comment

Ok...good job, **** off then. But I'm sure this won't be the end of it lol.

You keep touching on "floyd's corruption of boxing". I said alleged corruption, and no I'm not concerned about it as a boxing fan because he's retired, and it was mostly unsubstantiated ravings of pact@rds anyway. Pact@rds that live in the philipines should be more interested in what pac is up to than still crying about floyd...and maybe realize they look like idiots when they stop at nothing to denigrate floyd, while their hero exhibits the same behavior they condemn the next man for. Keep making points and quoting people tho...
                  With all your failed attempt trying to reinterpet your original post as if it was a well thought out commentary, in the end it turned out to be the same old Floyd nut licking bs, lol. For a guy that's suppose to be "not concerned about Floyd since he's retired", you sure seem very defensive of him, lol.

But I'll do you a favor and end this, while you can keep pretending to make "intelligent" posts, lol.

Comment

With all your failed attempt trying to reinterpet your original post as if it was a well thought out commentary, in the end it turned out to be the same old Floyd nut licking bs, lol. For a guy that's suppose to be "not concerned about Floyd since he's retired", you sure seem very defensive of him, lol.

But I'll do you a favor and end this, while you can keep pretending to make "intelligent" posts, lol.
                    Lol ok lol...you sure showed me lol. I'm glad you think my posts were intelligent and well thought out tho. Not necessarily what i was going for...but i appreciate the gesture nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      Look on the bright side it could be worse with an illiterate Floyd governing a community.
                      How did you manage to mention Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X