Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is up with this brian vera vs gabrial rosado BARE KNUCKLE boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just reading about this fight from what i have seen its a $30 ppv. i think its a joke for them to take this fight on BKB i watched some fight before i just seemed like mediocre guys who couldn't hack it as a pro boxer so they do this. Id rather seen them in a real boxing match on ESPN than on this i feel like your career as a pro boxer is dead once you go on BKB

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      I was just reading about this fight from what i have seen its a $30 ppv. i think its a joke for them to take this fight on BKB i watched some fight before i just seemed like mediocre guys who couldn't hack it as a pro boxer so they do this. Id rather seen them in a real boxing match on ESPN than on this i feel like your career as a pro boxer is dead once you go on BKB
      It's not bare knuckle. It's big knockout boxing. A round ring with 8 and 10 is gloves. 2min rds. Someone had a press release posted

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        It's not bare knuckle. It's big knockout boxing. A round ring with 8 and 10 is gloves. 2min rds. Someone had a press release posted
        Yea I wasn't saying it was bare knuckle but its the same company that did that and same set up. I still feel the same way, I have no desire to see it unless its a regular boxing match. And I don't think it will be good if either are looking to continue to be competitive in the pro ranks

Comment

why not just do a regular boxing match? Vera-Rosada is an interesting fight. ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            That's pretty much what it is currently, but with with rosado vs Vera, there trying to make this organization legitimate to boxing fans.

I'm sure Vera and rosado are getting decent pay with ppv upside, with the ability to become the face of there organization.

But for guys who are as good as they are, this is pretty dangerous stuff. There just way to good to be fighting with gloves like this. Especially when you consider how tough these two guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
              There goin to do a bare knuckle match in nevada august 16th,,,these guys are pretty respected in the boxing game,,,,i will def watch it,,,what do you guys think??
              That's were you go when your career is over.

Comment

Rather see a 'real' boxing match between these two gatekeepers than this modified format - I'll watch the replay though

Comment

Working...
                X