Robert Garcia says BWAA Trainer of Year is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    You forgot devon Alexander in your sig lmao I wonder why
    did you like the picture i picked for broner doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/th...oduct/97021919

Actually Robert Garcia wasn't even mentioned.

It was:

1. Joel Diaz
      2. Freddie Roach
      3. Mayweather Sr.
      4. Sugar Hill
      5. Angel Garcia
      Whoa, there must be something else to this. Based on what his fighters did in the ring, he should easily be in the top 2.

Comment

sig updated homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          sig updated homie.
          Lost 10 rounds out of 10 doe

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
            Whoa, there must be something else to this. Based on what his fighters did in the ring, he should easily be in the top 2.
            I can only think it's Rios's positive drugs test.

Let's face it, if Freddie Roach had a positive drug test in camp he would not have won it either.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              Lost 10 rounds out of 10 doe
              broner doe

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
                Chris Robinson a bum compared to Ellie. Different style but in terms of accomplishment in their field Ellie surpasses Chris.
                ellie sucks d*ck for a certain fighter to get where he wants to go, then turns on you in an instance.. Youre not supposed to be biased as a reporter, which ellie clearly is

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Ring Magazine's gave it to Joel Diaz, Bradley's trainer. I have the March edition.

Robinson has started putting up videos of stories, wtf is the point in that. Annoying because you're right, he does usually have good videos.

On topic, Garcia is pretty graceless. If someone else wins, you say "well done" and move on.
                i havent watched much boxing stuff lately but chris always has quality stuff and isnt a snake like sally

Comment

Comment

I agree Roach didn't deserve it but neither did Robert Garcia.

Comment

B.s.

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      What's his deal? Butthurt mofo. Roach is a hall of fame coach, winning trainer of the year is like Kobe making the all-star team, he may not technically deserve it or had an off year, but he is worthy of the distinction nonetheless.
                      The BWAA has black allergist about every trainer in the business. Roach shouldn't have got the award and thats just a fact. Garcia and all the other trainer's know this but could care less. But the organization should treat the trainer's fairly and not give the award to someone because they feel sorry for them.......

Comment

Working...
                      X