No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: ''Broner's just an average dude, nothing special''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyotfo View Post
    Turned it off after two minutes, no idea what he was saying.
    You gotta listen for key words to put it all together lol! Its like listen to person with an heavy accent!

Comment

He may not look great, but to say he's just average is blasphemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        Deontay Wilder ain't gon do shiet. Boxing desperately needs a top, exciting American Heavyweight but anyone with an ounce of sense knows Wilder is poor. And even if he waits out the Klits and wins an alphabet title, he will never in a million years make Floyd money. That kid won't make half of what Floyd was guaranteed against Robert Guerrero.

Re Broner - my post was a mess, I missed out words, sorry. What I meant to say was - YOU said on this site that this kid had the potential to be ATG. Not just potential to be p4p number 1 - but an ALL TIME GREAT.

Not me. You said that. Right before he fought Lil Gav Rees.

Do you feel a bit stupid now?
        Once again your reading comprehension fails you. I said IF he reached that pinnacle (I doubt he could outright be the HW champion of the world but this is hypothetical) he would make the sort of money Tyson made in his prime. A young American undisputed HW champion of the world that KO's everyone he faces? He'd make more than Floyd does.

Find me the post where I said he has the potential to be an ATG and I will PM you half of my points.

I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Once again your reading comprehension fails you. I said IF he reached that pinnacle (I doubt he could outright be the HW champion of the world but this is hypothetical) he would make the sort of money Tyson made in his prime. A young American undisputed HW champion of the world that KO's everyone he faces? He'd make more than Floyd does.

Find me the post where I said he has the potential to be an ATG and I will PM you half of my points.

I'll wait...
          You're 100% right about that. It's been so long since America's had a real prospect at heavyweight that we've forgotten how big an American heavyweight champion would be. Boxing would lead off Sportscenter every time Wilder had a fight if he became undisputed champ. He'd be the biggest star in the country.

Comment

Working...
          X