Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Arum's Hypocrisy, Pacquiao's Dumbness, and the Media Circus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum doing the talking ..lying,scamming...catch weights...top rank bums..fearing needles..needing gaps..lawsuits...not trusting USADA..the list goes on....gay boys (pac fans) are the only ones buying the bull**** arum is spewing

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      arum doing the talking ..lying,scamming...catch weights...top rank bums..fearing needles..needing gaps..lawsuits...not trusting USADA..the list goes on....gay boys (pac fans) are the only ones buying the bull**** arum is spewing

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        This video is my favorite because it calls Floyd a coward , even though they are boxing dills I like it because they call Floyd a coward , its good when they call him a coward but I would have like it better if they called him a scaredy cat
        Somehow your favorite video dont make the Topic video a lie , truth hurts dont it kid .

Comment

They should fight this one for free, and give ALL procedes to charity! bragging rights should be enough for them.

Comment

this place is creepy.....I THOUGHT the stories about the mods here were just stories.....posts get deleted and changed...smh....creepy!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              You really can't argue with anything in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                this place is creepy.....I THOUGHT the stories about the mods here were just stories.....posts get deleted and changed...smh....creepy!!

What exactly are you talking about? No changes have been made to this thread nor have any edits been made or posts removed. Please clarify.

I can see when mod edits post or changes a thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post

What exactly are you talking about? No changes have been made to this thread nor have any edits been made or posts removed. Please clarify.

I can see when mod edits post or changes a thread title.
                  "Ban Stick"????????????? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wat a fuking joke this forum has become.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                    "Ban Stick"????????????? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wat a fuking joke this forum has become.
                    Red K for disrespecting the lords.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                      Welcome to 2 months ago.

If this place is such a joke why are you even posting here? You should just get your account perma-banned.

Edit: LOL. You're a real popular guy around here. I just read your Karma.
                      Last edited by The Ban Stick; 11-10-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X