No announcement yet.

King Khan and the brat pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Khan and the brat pack

Just got home from a messy night, my head is up my hole.

gonna spend my hangover catching up on last nights fights.

Help me out, what were the most entertaining fights from last night?

No spoilers please (although radio 1 kindly told me Khan won on points so i know that result)

Oh and any link to youtube etc for the fights would be appreciated, i really dont think i have the energy to search for them. Havent felt this **** in about a year!

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Just got home from a messy night, my head is up my hole.

gonna spend my hangover catching up on last nights fights.

Help me out, what were the most entertaining fights from last night?

No spoilers please (although radio 1 kindly told me Khan won on points so i know that result)

Oh and any link to youtube etc for the fights would be appreciated, i really dont think i have the energy to search for them. Havent felt this **** in about a year!
    Khan-maidana was by far the fight of the night, and fight of the year contender. Degale-smith was a decent scrap. Ortiz-peterson good, the other fights were boring

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Khan-maidana was by far the fight of the night, and fight of the year contender. Degale-smith was a decent scrap. Ortiz-peterson good, the other fights were boring
      cheers, completley forgot about de gale smith, got kell brook's fight loading atm. Stupid slow ass internet connection is pissing me of.

Ill check out the khan fight after that. I figured cos he got a UD he got on his bike. Did maidana catch him at all or was it a one sided beat down?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        cheers, completley forgot about de gale smith, got kell brook's fight loading atm. Stupid slow ass internet connection is pissing me of.

Ill check out the khan fight after that. I figured cos he got a UD he got on his bike. Did maidana catch him at all or was it a one sided beat down?
        Did he Catch Him!!? My GAWD. Incredible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
          Did he Catch Him!!? My GAWD. Incredible fight.
          got sky sports news on, ****ing hell, I know they exagerate a lot but sounds like Khans chin took a few bombs. looking forward to watching this now

Comment

**** it, im just gonna order the ppv. cant be ****ed putting up with this ****ty internet connection. 15 minutes to load 2 mins of video.

Comment

Working...
            X