No announcement yet.

Only an insane person would consider rape to be funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Some mans have a warped sense of humour but if i dont like what im reading i just skip the ****...

FF is right though aint nuttin funny bout that

Aye my man Gully is right, some twisted folks have their sense of humour all wrong.

If I am watching Deliverance or Pulp Fiction I need to skip those scenes, its just too sick for me to watch.

Comment

Not this again.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        yeah, I feel you bro. I always skip that r*pe scene everytime I watch Pulp Fiction.
        I feel that way about the shower scene in American History X.

And many other movies.

Comment

You mans talking bout pulp fiction and American x and **** try the rassclaart crying game..I came across that flick one nite on cable while Hi and its disturbed me ever since..

Comment

And what disturbed me more while over at PBs house for the holidays he had it in his dvd collection

Comment

The Crying Game is one ****ed up film for sure, I wish I had never watched it...

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                The Crying Game is one ****ed up film for sure, I wish I had never watched it...

lol It got you 2 G? I watched until the b itch had a dick and i was out of there quicker then wazaa at a pork convention..
                Playas aint watching that **** fuk they make a movie like that for man there should be a warning they should'nt just drop it on you like that

Comment

I find it funny and I don't feel like I need to explain myself to anyone on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    lol It got you 2 G? I watched until the b itch had a dick and i was out of there quicker then wazaa at a pork convention..
                    Playas aint watching that **** fuk they make a movie like that for man there should be a warning they should'nt just drop it on you like that

Jesus ****ing wept !

Its an Epic Brit flick that you're tuned right into then the 'Big reveal' happens and your like WTF !?!?!?!?

This aint the flick I thought it was !?!?!?

I'm outta here quicker than a Cheetah with and arse full of Dynamite....

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                      Jesus ****ing wept !

Its an Epic Brit flick that you're tuned right into then the 'Big reveal' happens and your like WTF !?!?!?!?

This aint the flick I thought it was !?!?!?

I'm outta here quicker than a Cheetah with and arse full of Dynamite....
                      lol

Thats what im talking about G..
                      I even left my spliff lit in the ashtray and walked out in disgust and i neva leave a lit joint lying around...

My excuse was i came across it one nite while i was Hi and there was nothing to watch but trust me that got turned off the minute i started to clock what was gwaanin

Comment

Working...
                      X