No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather charges upgraded: Threatened to "beat the ass" of sons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Probably more so that he threatened to hit them if they called the police or tried to help their mother. That's the Coercion part. Wasn't just an empty threat because they didn't make their bed or something like that.
    Parents always say if you do something against what they tell you then you will get a whipping, nothing wrong with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Parents always say if you do something against what they tell you then you will get a whipping, nothing wrong with this.
      especially in the heat of the moment while arguing with their spouse, remember the Alec Baldwin incident in the media with his daughter?

Comment

dude, do you have an idea how incredibly dumb you look defending a woman beater? you don't THREATEN TO BEAT YOUR KIDS. the only people he should be beating are his opponents in the ring. threathening to beat your kids is PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE. i'd give you more red k if i could but i have to spread some more, you stupid asswipe.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          dude, do you have an idea how incredibly dumb you look defending a woman beater? you don't THREATEN TO BEAT YOUR KIDS. the only people he should be beating are his opponents in the ring. threathening to beat your kids is PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE. i'd give you more red k if i could but i have to spread some more, you stupid asswipe.
          Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Comment

Spare the rod and spoil the child.
            you're obviously just a spoiled human being.

Comment

You're not getting it, it has nothing to do with disciplining a child or threatening to hit your child if he didn't make his bed. He threatened to assault his children if they intervened in an assault that he was perpetrating on their mother, that's the difference between 'sparing the rod' and Coercion.

Comment

Beating and threats are fine. It would be legal. Mayweather did nothing wrong at all.

Comment

just hilarious, the *****s

Comment

Probably more so that he threatened to hit them if they called the police or tried to help their mother. That's the Coercion part. Wasn't just an empty threat because they didn't make their bed or something like that.
                    and i thought this was pretty obvious, but to some people I guess not..

Comment

You're not getting it, it has nothing to do with disciplining a child or threatening to hit your child if he didn't make his bed. He threatened to assault his children if they intervened in an assault that he was perpetrating on their mother, that's the difference between 'sparing the rod' and Coercion.
                      Then Ive been coerced against many times, nothing to see here ladies and gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                      X