No announcement yet.

"Just cos the camera cuts on I don't start showing my ass" Brother Nazim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just cos the camera cuts on I don't start showing my ass" Brother Nazim

Brother Nazim was class in the press conference today. He refused to get drawn into the "bufoonery" that goes on between trainers in the build up. What a guy.

yea Brother Nazim is smooth

Comment

Naz is the man.

Refreshing after months/years of stupid remarks made by Mayweather's and Freddie Roach, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ibnabdullah View Post
        Brother Nazim was class in the press conference today. He refused to get drawn into the "bufoonery" that goes on between trainers in the build up. What a guy.
        nazim just clowned on the whole mayweather fam.

Comment

I love Naz but who cares what he says in regards to this? The fighters are trying to sell the fight and are playing mind games. Its not showing off just for the sake of it. It will make them more money and they can get in there opponents head

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I love Naz but who cares what he says in regards to this? The fighters are trying to sell the fight and are playing mind games. Its not showing off just for the sake of it. It will make them more money and they can get in there opponents head
            He was talking about the stuff that goes on between the trainers not what goes on between the fighters.

Comment

yeah but its still hating to me. Dont forget that the Mayweathers are former fighters so they lived this in both ways. Its there personality. Its not fronting. They do that all the time. If he was just talkin about himself then thats cool but if he was throwing jabs at someone else then its not cool

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                yeah but its still hating to me. Dont forget that the Mayweathers are former fighters so they lived this in both ways. Its there personality. Its not fronting. They do that all the time. If he was just talkin about himself then thats cool but if he was throwing jabs at someone else then its not cool
                It's hard to say what their personality is as I don't know them. I don't think that Brother Nazim was hating. He was merely saying don't expect any of that "bufoonery" for him.

Comment

Since this fight was announced, I've thought they better not **** with Brother Nazim. That's a dude who doesn't look like he's about any bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Since this fight was announced, I've thought they better not **** with Brother Nazim. That's a dude who doesn't look like he's about any bull****.
                    lols. I know what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X