No announcement yet.

it is my conclusion that Floyd doesnt really want to fight Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is my conclusion that Floyd doesnt really want to fight Pac

Floyd keeps setting up barriers and stumbling blocks to a potential mega fight that would bring him millions of dollars. I believe Floyd will take a beating from Shane and will be more vulnerable to Pac should that fight take place. Floyd's dilemma is whether to take on Pac (after being banged up by Shane), make mega millions but perhaps lose his zero, or just avoid Pac altogether.

Floyd currently will be remembered because of his zero losses, but once he loses that, he won't have much of a legacy to brag about.

It is not surprising that Floyd will continue to set up the obstacles to avoid a Pac fight in the future.

Floyd said Pac is 'easy work" and that he wants to "whoop his punk ass"...but he's putting all these roadblocks to prevent this fight from happening.
    This ***** is full of ****.He's scared.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Floyd said Pac is 'easy work" and that he wants to "whoop his punk ass"...but he's putting all these roadblocks to prevent this fight from happening.
      This ***** is full of ****.He's scared.
      In times of war, strategies like what Floyd is doing now obviously is what we call "self-preservation" technique.

He does not want to initiate the war, he surrounds himself with blocks/barriers and only when put in a corner will he "scratches" back and fight.

Cats are usually like that...."*****."

Comment

Pac was the one that run out , the Drug testing was in the first draft to be presented and they wait untill last to say no deal on an issue that was first in line , fuk off you people are so gullible !

Comment

not only does floyd want the pac fight so bad, he came back to fight him----floyd knows he can beat pac decisively, and he even gave in to pac's demands right away for the most part---pac needs to give into the drug test demands---that's all he had to do---that's all----it was so simple, but after reading and hearing the reasoning for it, even after floyd gave a 2 week cutoff date, pac looked very fishy, and floyd and pac will happen, floyd wants the mental edge against pac already, and he's won it so far, and pac backed out of the fight---you see floyd just got an opponent recently, and he even tried to compromise with pac even after pac and his team backed out of the fight---floyd waited for them to change their minds with the 14 day cutoff thing---now floyd is fighting who many feel is a bigger threat to him than pac is----and when he beats shane, which he will in dominating fashion, floyd will fight pac--if pac gets by that pesty fighter clottey, who is a pain for any fighter---then floyd and pac will fight later this year i guarantee it, and floyd will dominate pac---then floyd will have the so called best ww in shane on his resume and the so called number p4p fighter on his resume, and floyd, just like he knows and just like he has always known, will once again be the top guy in the sport...then he can unify the belts against berto---and after he beats berto, floyd will no longer be criticized at ww ever again, but i ave a huge hunch people will demand he fight paul williams and criticize him if he doesnt, or sergio martinze, or kelly pavlik, or even hopkins for that matter-----i'm telling you now, this is how it will all play out, floyd will beat the number ww, then the number 1 p4p fighter, then the wbc champion at ww in berto...which is really floyd's vacated title anyway--so he'll just get it back----watch how this turns out---this will happen---and floyd will be on such a high after this, is ego will be super high---

Comment

All Manny had to do is accept Floyd's 14 day offer, especially when Team Pacquiao said they would fight FM, if they had a 5 day cut off window. All the pressure would have been on Floyd to accept the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pac was the one that run out , the Drug testing was in the first draft to be presented and they wait untill last to say no deal on an issue that was first in line , fuk off you people are so gullible !
              Really? Have you seen the draft? where's your link?

Comment

Roach and Manny decided not to go through with the fight. period. they dont like random blood tests, or Floyds demand for them. demanding 10 million from Mayweather for every pound over 147 was just as ridiculous, but Floyd agreed.

Comment

I'm not saying Floyd doesnt want the fight, but it could be possible he wants to wait longer before making it happen.

Whatever the case, I've never seen anyone who said they wanted a fight put so many road blocks in the way for a fight they really wanted. Especially when it would be the biggest grossing fight of all time.

Comment

Team Pacquiao didn't want to fight Floyd in March that's why they made so many excuses and lied about everything. Roach even said himself you need more time to prepare for Money May and you need more time to train.

Comment

Working...
                    X