No announcement yet.

I'm Resisting The Urge........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
    Do ****sexuals "stuff" females then? I thought they only stuff other guys.
    who's talking about a female?

i thought your kind referred to the catcher as "she"

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
      who's talking about a female?

i thought your kind referred to the catcher as "she"
      You said that my honest friend is probably stuffing her, and I questioned the merit of that compliment because he's gay.

Comment

You said that my honest friend is probably stuffing her, and I questioned the merit of that compliment because he's gay.
        You should post her bebo or myspace so we can all use morse code or some form of imagery head**** to make her inadvertently fall back in love with you

Comment

mate, i'm lost

toodles!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
            mate, i'm lost

toodles!
            Ok let me explain in simple.

1. You said you think my mate is stuffing her.
            2. I said I doubt it because he is gay.

The end.

Comment

Ok let me explain in simple.

1. You said you think my mate is stuffing her.
              2. I said I doubt it because he is gay.

The end.
              That's what he tells you so that you don't believe it when you find out that he's stuffing her.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                That's what he tells you so that you don't believe it when you find out that he's stuffing her.
                You were actually right that fucker is stuffing her, he told me so last night, what a prick I can't believe him.

After five years of me knowing him and him never showing any interest in girls and only going out with other guys.

Why now? Why with my ex?

End of joke. I'm actually feeling a lot stronger willed today. I hate cliches, but more fish in the sea is a good one. There's always going to be more and more ***** being produced.
                Last edited by Sane Man; 05-13-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

You were actually right that fucker is stuffing her, he told me so last night, what a prick I can't believe him.

After five years of me knowing him and him never showing any interest in girls and only going out with other guys.

Why now? Why with my ex?

End of joke. I'm actually feeling a lot stronger willed today. I hate cliches, but more fish in the sea is a good one. There's always going to be more and more ***** being produced.
                  If you haven't had any ***** since the breakup you need immediately get offline and go find some fast. The easiest way to get over a girl is to bang another one. You'll forget about her in no time.

Comment

Working...
                  X