Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather would make Trout look foolish. Also, went life and death with? Really? Cotto put on an amazing performance, I can't disparage him for what he did. Some possible minor adjustments could have made the difference but Mayweather stood in there with him purposely. Don't fool yourself.

Comment

Trout would impose his clear size advantage, use his long rangy jab and fight slick on the outside, using a good left straight to the body to wear Mayweather down, as with Cotto.

I can see Trout UD

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Have you seen the Judah fight? he got outboxed until Floyd adjusted and started making the fight rougher. He lost the technical fight.

he even abandoned his phillyshell
        ofcourse i have.... judah won 4 rounds and the reason he fell apart is coz he's always been a mental midget...and judah can punch

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        **** outta here
        i mean it .. trout is effective fighting from the outside but he aint better than floyd.. now , if trout was a puncher or have paul williams workrate then i would favor him...

Comment

Trout by UD, I remember trout saying after the mayweather vs. cotto fight, that mayweather made that fight harder than it was and that he would have fought cotto differently. And then he proved it, except for a couple of hooks or jabs here and there, Cotto couldn't find trout all night. I don't think Mayweather could get to trout enough to win at least 7 rounds (and it pains me to say this), he knows how to use his reach and size and out muscled cotto whenever Miguel tried to make it ugly off the clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            ofcourse i have.... judah won 4 rounds and the reason he fell apart is coz he's always been a mental midget...and judah can punch

i mean it .. trout is effective fighting from the outside but he aint better than floyd.. now , if trout was a puncher or have paul williams workrate then i would favor him...
            Judah has never been better , they grow another leg when they fight Floyd , he is by far the biggest scalp in boxing , everybody that fights him is in the best shape of their career because they have nothing to loose , its all on Floyd to perform , the opponent is expected to lose , you guys get into raptures because Floyd gets a blood nose lol and wins clearly , if somebody can take a few rounds of him its an ownage according to the idiots in here lol

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
              Mayweather would make Trout look foolish. Also, went life and death with? Really? Cotto put on an amazing performance, I can't disparage him for what he did. Some possible minor adjustments could have made the difference but Mayweather stood in there with him purposely. Don't fool yourself.
              Thank you... some folks enjoy fooling themselves on the daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Judah has never been better , they grow another leg when they fight Floyd , he is by far the biggest scalp in boxing , everybody that fights him is in the best shape of their career because they have nothing to loose , its all on Floyd to perform , the opponent is expected to lose , you guys get into raptures because Floyd gets a blood nose lol and wins clearly , if somebody can take a few rounds of him its an ownage according to the idiots in here lol
                no matter how good a fighter is , there will always be someone that could make him look beatable as was the case with judah for the first 4 rounds .. if only judah had the durabilty and mental toughness of a real fighter, who knew what could've happened in that fight...coz skill for skill he did seem to belong in the same ring with floyd ...

that's what normally happen becuase you floyd f@gs cant accept the fact that there are certain styles ( combined with few qualities) that can give floyd a lot of trouble...
                Last edited by puga; 02-05-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Floyd wins via Trout losing to someone in a fantasy fight with someone Floyd has beaten.

Comment

There is no need for Floyd to fight this young lion. That was Cotto's mistake. Cotto, Floyd, Manny, Marquez, and Martinez are at a stage in their career where they should be fighting each other. They have earned the right to make the biggest paydays then retire as legends. Fighting these young champions means nothing at this point. They are not proven and are very high risk. Trout probably would win a decision over Floyd at this point. But, what does that mean? Its not a prime Floyd. Trout, Alverez, Chavez Jr, Alexander, Bradley, Khan, and all these other young lions should concentrate on building their legacy on fighting each other and the other young champions. In the end, that is what will make them great. Manny, Floyd, Juan, and Sergio should be on their senior tour and then out the door. They should fight each other for that retirement money and then hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      It doesn't matter though, Floyd would never fight him.

Floyd hasn't fought a slick fighter since getting outboxed and losing 4-5 rounds to shot Judah
                      Judah is slick now? Since when?

Comment

Working...
                      X