No announcement yet.

Donaire imitating Marquez and Darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    You also wouldn't last 3 minutes with either man. You're worse than a bum :/
    So licensed professional bums are too become too much of a challenge for Nonito/Marquez and they have to resort to boxing fans?

Comment

haha nonito is awesome love the guy

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Donaire needs to work on a new impression... the one where he is attempting to get up from a Rigondeaux KO.
        Ha, quit dreaming! It ain't Donaire's chin that's suspect

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Marquez fights bums
          Nonito fights bums

Amazing isn't it
          Man there's more productive ways of trying to get attention, instead of trying to provoke a reaction with a clearly ignorant and asinine remark!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            Man there's more productive ways of trying to get attention, instead of trying to provoke a reaction with a clearly ignorant and asinine remark!
            Get your rep up before replying to me kthxbr0

Comment

So licensed professional bums are too become too much of a challenge for Nonito/Marquez and they have to resort to boxing fans?
              It's more of, these bums (their signature wins) are so far beyond you and your wants and capabilities that you have really no right to call them bums. Did they fight average joes? Yeah, they did. But to call em all bums? No. Even in trolling it comes as just ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                It's more of, these bums (their signature wins) are so far beyond you and your wants and capabilities that you have really no right to call them bums. Did they fight average joes? Yeah, they did. But to call em all bums? No. Even in trolling it comes as just ******ed.
                I didn't call them all bums, as of recently they have been fighting bums. That is an indisputable fact.

Comment

I didn't call them all bums, as of recently they have been fighting bums. That is an indisputable fact.
                  Agree to disagree I suppose.

Comment

Morris East is the former pinoy champ in the 90's who's holding the mitts

Comment

You can see that speed and power. Rigo and Mares will bring the best out of Donaire IMO, because they will bring it to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X