Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be any fighter for a year who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson the year he made $100 mil or Floyd this year because he is gonna make $90mil+.

I could use a couple big paydays.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker/Emmanuel Augustus. If they're already chosen then Wolverine, he is a 'fighter'.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Manny Pacquiao anytime between 2003-2009...i like parades and would like to sing on Jimmy Kimmel's show

Rofl, fuk everything else you just want parades and sing on Jimmy Kimmel haha, sod the rest of it...
        A parade for yourself must be quite good really, now that i seriously think about it......

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Muhammad Ali, 1974, having just KOd Foreman. Man that would be one heck of a ride.
          Bro..Ali beat Norton in oct 1973,beat Frazier in jan 1974 and then beat Foreman in oct 1974...still spans 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Rofl, fuk everything else you just want parades and sing on Jimmy Kimmel haha, sod the rest of it...
            A parade for yourself must be quite good really, now that i seriously think about it......

dude you're like the pope of kicking ass...the whole country waits for you to wave at them

then you sing with Will Ferrel? they can have that tyson lifestyle and ****...i want my tv cameos to go viral too

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Tyson the year he made $100 mil or Floyd this year because he is gonna make $90mil+.

I could use a couple big paydays.
              Yeah that's what I wrote..Tyson of 1996..what a legend

Comment

Working...
              X