• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrales vs Castillo

but my favorites are Rafael Marquez vs Israel Vasquez

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Corrales-Castillo was a premier example of inside fighting, my favorite thing to watch, so I enjoyed it much more. Not to mention the crazy ending.
      Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      yep. way more dramatic finish.
      The reason why Im tempted to vote for Castillo-Corrales. But I don't think Im gonna vote tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Corrales' come from behind stoppage, I get a weird sensation every time I see that. Just amazing!
        actually i feel you on this. goosebumps man. the ultimate show of machismo. anything to win. anything!

Comment

Castillo-Corrales is much better....not even close tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            shocking. not even close?? you're a tough critic.

Comment

Castillo/Corrales

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                Not close? Whoa.

Comment

oh men, this is a tough one. both fights were awesome. morales-barrera I was definitely an electrying barn burner but the corrales-castillo I was an all out brawl in the center of the ring with a spectacular ending. i can't believe i'm saying this but i would have to side with corrales-castillo I just because of how corrales came back after those knock downs and tko'ed castillo. gives me goosebumps whenever i watch it.

Comment

Castillo VS Corrales 1 was the better fight for me. I still ask myself when I see the 10th round on how Corrales did it. It's one of those moments where you wonder...was it even real...how could he do something impossible...

Comment

Both are magnificent pieces of art. It's hard to outright argue that one is obviously better than the other.

Erik + MAB > Chico and JLC in terms of their combined greatness as fighters.

However, Corrales vs Castillo is truly, truly special to me, and I rate it as the greatest fight ever. It's just constantly dramatic, vicious, beautiful - right now to the last second. I mean, the ending......wow. The fight is a tour-de-force and then you an ending as perfect as that?

I don't think I've ever even scored that fight. I can't detach myself and start tallying up rounds. When I watch that fight, I'm existing totally in that moment.

I actually rate Corrales vs Castillo as my favourite piece of art ever - no movie, book, piece of music has taken me to the places that it has.

Comment

Working...
                      X