Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects To Stay at 154 For a "Very Long Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good news.... so when will he fight some top 154'ers?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed
      I guess people already forgot that he tried to fight Williams and Kirkland...
      Are you playing dumb or ignorant or both? You know damn well Kirkland was injured and GBP knew it too. Like I said in another thread, all 3 were cherry picks. And lucky for them Williams wasnt able to fight Canelo cause that wouldve back fired. Canelo has suspect stamina with horrible D. He wouldnt be able to handle Williams' workrate. And if Cotto's brother hurt Canelo, Williams might of had put him down.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch
        This is good news.... so when will he fight some top 154'ers?
        Once he hits 160.

Comment

Lara, Trout, Vanes, Cornelius, Cotto, Teixara were all free to get in the ring with him in later 2012 , but they when with Josesito..

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
            Are you playing dumb or ignorant or both? You know damn well Kirkland was injured and GBP knew it too.

Are you sure? Maybe it was those weird pills he was "Forced" to take before fights. Lol what a joke that excuse was.

Comment

Lopez was the 4th choice but like i have said on this site "boxing fans" will complain about any fighter fighting anybody. Floyd and pac will fight and there will be complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                STFU damn Crybabies,

Josesito earned his shot. The winner was suppose to be Ortiz, but he got his jaw broken to pieces. Lopez deserves more respect.
                You're not slick bro. No one in this tread is disrespecting Lopez. I bet most probably wish he could turn the upset, I know I do. Everyone's problem is with ginger. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  I guess people already forgot that he tried to fight Williams and Kirkland...
                  Mayweather rejects him as being too young after Canelo calls him out on HBO, and picks Cotto. Canelo tries making either Mayweather or Cotto for Spetember 15th but both are on vacation. Williams fight gets signed, but Williams has a tragic career-ending accident. Kirkland agrees to fight, then backs out citing an injury and wanting more money. Canelo-Ortiz ready to get it on if Ortiz beats Lopez, Lopez stops Ortiz.

Lol seriously, what more can this guy do? He tried his best to get the best opponent possible. Like, he and his handlers really did try. When you sign to fight Paul Williams, you are really trying to fight anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Lara, Trout, Vanes, Cornelius, Cotto, Teixara were all free to get in the ring with him in later 2012 , but they when with Josesito..
                    See my post about Cotto.

Out of the rest, I would have only liked Lara.

Who the f is "Teixara"?

Comment

Damn, it seem that Golovkin's performance against Proska got to him

Comment

Working...
                      X