• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoffs STREET cred !!!!!!! NEW video 10:46 long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaOaSAYJhqM

of course your friends will back you

you still get no respect

Comment

i do got respect on ESB, the Z train rolls there.... skilled boxer ure a ***goottt id smash U

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        i do got respect on ESB, the Z train rolls there.... skilled boxer ure a ***goottt id smash U
        dont talk **** man, i challenged u to a rap battle, u ran and hid, fake ass

i was at ur debut, i was the guy laughing, as much as ive seen u say ude pay a plane ticket for people to come SPAR at ur gym, ive seen people accept and u havnt followed though, im on ESB too, most people are messing with you on there. My dude versy will smash you, you might be pimp, you have as much chance as u did against hartley, remember how that fight went?

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          u couldnt smash a plate if u threw it across a room u ****in spastic **** ur friends are even gayer than u are there just after some free fame they dont really think ur good u do realise that dont you esb is full of inbreds 2 so thats y u fit in so well u say u hate boxinscene but u keep comin back for more like u love it really pah fukin z train more like the z horse and cart admit it u love the **** and u cant box for **** u fight crackheads like pimp thats nofight y dont u fight someone fit and healthy who can actually box .....................oh **** yeah now i remember cos ur FUKIN DOG **** AND U WUD GET MURDERED BUY ANY! WHO CAN THROW A JAB WELL. y dont you cruise on over to esb and suck some more **** or better still go get aids off ya dad and spread the love up ya gran ya inbread ***** ****

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            u couldnt smash a plate if u threw it across a room u ****in spastic **** ur friends are even gayer than u are there just after some free fame they dont really think ur good u do realise that dont you esb is full of inbreds 2 so thats y u fit in so well u say u hate boxinscene but u keep comin back for more like u love it really pah fukin z train more like the z horse and cart admit it u love the **** and u cant box for **** u fight crackheads like pimp thats nofight y dont u fight someone fit and healthy who can actually box .....................oh **** yeah now i remember cos ur FUKIN DOG **** AND U WUD GET MURDERED BUY ANY! WHO CAN THROW A JAB WELL. y dont you cruise on over to esb and suck some more **** or better still go get aids off ya dad and spread the love up ya gran ya inbread ***** ****
            get em danny

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
              get em danny
              lol i love abusing Z its great the way he bites all the time and tried to fire back with sumthin and gets slapped down lol sort or like his pro career to

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                lol i love abusing Z its great the way he bites all the time and tried to fire back with sumthin and gets slapped down lol sort or like his pro career to
                like the wimpy kid the playground who just watched Karate kids 2

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
                  like the wimpy kid the playground who just watched Karate kids 2
                  haha yeah and is always doing crane kicks of steps and **** haha i can see him doint that at home rite now but yeah watch this next thread this will piss him off

Comment

Video removed, what did I miss and why did the ***** ***** take it down ?

Comment

Working...
                    X